• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill.de.Cat

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
well, not as hot as I thought it would be.....but I ain't grilling anyways, broiler going, corn in the pot, seasoned green beans warming, mashed taters ready to start........................got home from store, wife was stuck in shower after she got done cause she gave her chair abit too much of a push and it rolled across bathroom out of reach....

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
Hello BC. Really sorry about ratting you out on the break (R) thing :face: but as luck would have it I also chose the same path and my last day was about the same as yours. Loving it and every day is better than work. YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!
One day, I’ll be lakeside in Northern Michigan with a little weed patch to tend. Just a few bumps in the road first!
Congrats on your retirement!!Live it up!!!

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Thanks for the Rep!
I've seen the gamut of injuries and also how guys deal with them. I had a pretty ruff going at the beginning, but seeing my brothers fight with far more severe injuries, gave me the inspiration to fight like hell. In a strange way, IF I didn't succeed, in my mind at the time, I failed my brothers. I felt a little guilty when I left that ward. I was able to walk out of the hospital and quite a few guys there would never do that.
When I get down from the pain and inability to just muscle thru some stuff, I think about them to help me come around mentally.
I will admit, sometimes it's quite the struggle.

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum Gucci/ grape dosi/ trizkits
At least he's leaving some goodness in the lawn.
Ya as long as he ain’t eating my veggies he’s welcome to all the grass he wants! :d5:

He’s been feasting in the yard so long now I can walk right past him maybe 2’ away and at most he may look up at me from his meal!

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Green Poison, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Critical+ 2.0
Wifee an meself went down to the Salish Sea for sunset. High slack tide. At low tide, you can walk to the trees. Sometimes, there will be dolphins or Orcas, even humpbacks. None this evening..
july 25.2021.jpg

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping:
Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

Morning....morning.....slept in this morning.....which is a very rare occurence for me......:pass:

Rain got me outta bed.....it clattered down...for a minute.......and the ground was so hot/dry it was hissing.....:pass:

Thunder and lightning for the last hour....both dogs petrified...there isn't a breath of wind to move it along....

Wifee an meself went down to the Salish Sea for sunset.
Niiiice @Kyote .............:zen:.....looks Chilled.......

Status
Not open for further replies.