• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Zeromitch

13 autos 0 photos
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grandaddy Purple, Blue Dream, TangieX
My only “modern” gaming system is a broken PS3! :headbang:
I still have my broken ps3 too, I was playing gta5 and it just turned off on me and beeped at me flashing red, funny thing about that was the ps4 launched that week and a neighbor sold it to me for $300 or $350 because she caught her husband cheating on her and was more than happy to make money off me as her husband prepaid for it and was at work >.< i went and re-bought gta5 and plat trophy it later that month :smoking:

i recently had to dust off the old ps4 as my wives gpu in her gaming rig is busted and buying a new gpu or used gpu is impossible these days unless you are going to pay x3 the msrp or new prices on old used gpu, the price when they 1st launched YEARS ago prices..

ps4 is still fun but i wish i could buy a gpu soon... been looking for one since march.

Suki813

Canna-bonsai
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple something, idk tbh
I'd pay to watch what can go wrong tbh...

That company's down in Naples Florida. Everyone down there has a cousin that crashed a jetski into a dock because they forgot they don't turn when you let off the throttle...just imagine what's gonna happen when Florida Man gets ahold of those bad boys!!!
Oh no that's 100% what I meant lmfao. I used to do photography for the mud truck racing circuit down in Florida so I know all about Florida Man :rofl:

Suki813

Canna-bonsai
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple something, idk tbh
I still have my broken ps3 too, I was playing gta5 and it just turned off on me and beeped at me flashing red, funny thing about that was the ps4 launched that week and a neighbor sold it to me for $300 or $350 because she caught her husband cheating on her and was more than happy to make money off me as her husband prepaid for it and was at work >.< i went and re-bought gta5 and plat trophy it later that month :smoking:

i recently had to dust off the old ps4 as my wives gpu in her gaming rig is busted and buying a new gpu or used gpu is impossible these days unless you are going to pay x3 the msrp or new prices on old used gpu, the price when they 1st launched YEARS ago prices..

ps4 is still fun but i wish i could buy a gpu soon... been looking for one since march.
My PS3 is still going strong lol. Hubby's PS4 bit the dust, but mine is good still.
You didn't happen to play GTA5 in the "Stoned Gamer" crew did you?

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
Have any of yall watched "High Score Girl" on Netflix? Gamer nostalgia anime, we've been binge watching it tonight. :gamer:
Heavy with the street fighter references.
It’s a good one,
Check out Kengan ashura or w/e , underground corporate fighting ... sick!!

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Good Morfnoevight Grow Buddies! If I go to bed at 10 I am going to be up too early :rofl:. I see a nap in my future :aha:. I am so hungry but it is too early to start cooking Ms. MOG is still asleep. I am going to go raid the frig.

mwilliams2006

Forget the failures. Keep the lessons. –Dalai Lama
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
American Pie Auto
If I go to bed at 10 I am going to be up too early
Up early it appears. I cannot sleep past 5:30 am to save my ass - no matter when I go to bed (or what I smoke before). Sucks.

Last edited: