• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Good Morfnoevight All you fine AFNers!

It was so good to get high again yesterday. I finally got to watch Shaun the sheep Lamas :crying::crying: it was great. I can assure you I will be dabbing the new 2109 strain today.

View attachment 1367225View attachment 1367226 little update.. yesterday v today.. gave her a little misting when the light went out with some seaweed and aloe vera added in and turned the heat mat, within 2 hours of the light turning back on she was back to her happy self..safe to say we're are back in track for now.. yesterday I was absolutely disgusted in her haha
You should not mist just prior to lights out. The leaves will stay wet longer opening the door for molds. I recommend 2 hours after lights on to 2 hours prior to lights out for foliar applications. If you have strong lights dim them for a while while misting until the leaves get a bit dry.

It could just be the photo but your plant looks like it is on the edge of getting too much Nitrogen maybe too much everything?

Android :shrug:or i would have it lol
The beta version is out in Google Play. Once calibrated it seems to be spot on when compared to my mathematical calculations.

2021-09-16_11-10-47.jpg

PS it is free!

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@arty zan I run a drip system in Rock Wool. I have a pump in the res, with a home built manifold and 2 emitters for each plant. This is really important in case one gets clogged up. It takes a couple of days to notice that a plant is only getting half of the water but I have not lost any. I run 1 GPH pressure compensating drippers, with a little Yucca powder in the res to help keep the emitters clean and better capillary action in the rock wool. I fertigate 8 times a day to achieve a 20% run -off by the end of the fertigating cycle. The length of each of the 8 run times increases as the plant grows.

Let me know if you have specific questions.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon

arty zan

Oat willie
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
I will say mine were the 12” and I think the 6”-12” all have same number holes so may get better dispersion from the smaller sized ones!
cheers that does help as i am growing in 8.5 liter autopots (just the pots, not the system) or even square 6 liter pots, so it is the 6" I was looking at!

arty zan

Oat willie
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
If u are using a lot of water where u can flood your pots may not be a problem but I am in living soil fabric pots so had to use water sparingly and that’s another reason they sucked! By time pump had gone thru 1/2gal for the pot u could literally see stripes on the surface from below where each strip of holes were!
another great bit of advice!!
I am in coco and it drains freely!
I love the though of doing living soil, iused to do nothing but organics and then someone turned me on to coco!:coco:

Status
Not open for further replies.