• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
We are proud to announce a permanent discount code for AFN members! Use coupon code AFN10 for 10% off (Oldsageseeds.com)

thanks @Mossy !!
You are Welcome..... :headbang: ...lot's of people have asked about FD's seeds...it is Nice to have somewhere to direct them to.

I've threadmarked it......so anyone who wants it can find it Easy.....:pass:

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum Gucci/ grape dosi/ trizkits
Pretty sure that's more than likely a June Bug grub. I imagine BT will work fine if you have a large infestation. Unless you see lots more, just pick em and squish em!
I do indeed have many a June bug here so could be a culprit for sure! I got my lil hand trowel and hacked em all in 1/2 cuz they damn well didn’t look friendly! :nono:

Zeromitch

13 autos 0 photos
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grandaddy Purple, Blue Dream
A lot of sugar? I know something like 1-2 cans of pop a day for a month is like 10 lbs of sugars
yep has to be it ;) i drink water only and eat pretty decent so eating sugar crap just packs it on me i guess

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
I do indeed have many a June bug here so could be a culprit for sure! I got my lil hand trowel and hacked em all in 1/2 cuz they damn well didn’t look friendly! :nono:
"THE GRUB THAT ATE TEXAS!" :yoinks: .....soon at theaterz :headbang: ppp

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
When Life throws you June Bugs..........:eyebrows:...you know that Bug you showed the other day with the yellow stripe....? some look like that.......:headbang:

1625771726117.png

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
yep has to be it ;) i drink water only and eat pretty decent so eating sugar crap just packs it on me i guess
Or you have a wheat intolerance...I'm guessing your cookies had wheat flour in.....?...........

cookies.gif

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
View attachment 1340707 And if it hermied how it would Spoil Years of your Street Breeder Cred...coz no one has ever had a Hermie before.....?

Don't Invent Problems before you get them.......:pighug:..whack the buggers out....and See if you have something to Worry about.

Even if it had a hermie problem........you can Breed Away from it.....Deep Chunk that I did the Dragon with was Notorious for throwing hermies in F1 out crosses....so much so..many people didn't even bother...
I saw a couple of Flukies in f1...but never a one since.

You wouldn't deliberately pick to breed with a hermie....but if a cross you loved threw one...you can breed away from it....:pass:

Rufty toughty street breeders Smoke our Mistakes.........:pass:....

there is no Evidence.....only a puff of smoke.....View attachment 1340708
Made me chuckle.. and gives hopes..
Checking after some rain
Starting to get teased again.. may just be deficiencies.. ?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Anyone know the lineage on the golden lemon haze and fizzy kush from seedstockers?
It’s going too
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.