• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill.de.Cat

Retired to watch the Buds Fatten up.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Yes
@Bill.de.Cat You created a monster!
After you jogging my memory on Bloom County, I went on a hunt on Ebay to find these old buddies of mine... Got a great price as they're now collectables... £40 for the lot... and Bill the Cat alone starts at £50...

Cheers for the memory!

View attachment 1370761
Yeah check prices every so often...can't remember what happened to my old BdC doll from years ago....think 1 of the kids took a liking to it and made it disappear

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping some dry-ass Anti-Dank prescription weed... not a terpene in scent!
Yeah check prices every so often...can't remember what happened to my old BdC doll from years ago....think 1 of the kids took a liking to it and made it disappear
I love the fact that you had a BdC! Just re-visiting the comic strip series again… and loving it

Bill.de.Cat

Retired to watch the Buds Fatten up.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Yes
Morning kittens.....been a busy, stressful week but getting a lil better every day. Wife doing a bit more with less pain every day, another Dr.'s appointment Monday and we'll see where we go from there...Got 2 up out of their cubes and just waiting on a showing of roots from the bottom, ordered some Durban poison and red congolese from Pacific seed bank so we'll see how that goes ( kinda hit n miss in the reveiws i've read)

Dichoti

Let's grow a monster.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
Has anyone in here ever grafted two cannabis plants together...... I'm gonna give it a try this week just for fun....... I can't see why it wouldn't work
I’ve never done any grafting, But the at rate I snapped branches at the stem, And managed to get then growing like nothing happened makes me say “It should work”.

Dichoti

Let's grow a monster.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
quick :pass:,,,,,taking old tent down,,setting new one up,,making a man tent ,,,busy busy busy:thumbsup:
Yeah, I’ve gotta get mine down today so we can have an inspector and electrician come through.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping some dry-ass Anti-Dank prescription weed... not a terpene in scent!
Quick question for anyone: just about to fill up and acclimatise EcoLife Soil in my fabric Autopots (trade name =Flexipots) in the grow tent while my seeds germinate.

Plan to put clay pebbles in the bottom of the pots. .
Did you wash the clay pebbles before you use them? I know they say to wash them for hydroponics, but not sure if that matters for soil. Doesn’t say anything on the packaging…
What do you think? Cheers

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.