• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Weel, did some tent work tonight. Getting the new 4x4 prepped for growing. Having a hard time deciding where things are going to hang, which port to exhaust through, etc.... I did do a lot of tape work getting the passive vents closed off. Can't have any scent escaping.

Definitely getting the ACInfinity 6" fan/filter combo as I like their controller. Have to build a new carbon exhaust bucket as well. Venting into the room as there is no acess to outside. I have to dump the air into a secondary filter to ensure complete cleaning. Going to run an active intake fan on a small bit of duct work.

I did use some neat "kitchen compost bucket" carbon filters in the large open ports to seal them up. I took pics and will post a "tent prep" thread once I'm done. Let everyone pick apart my over engineering!

I do have a new heater option I'm going to try out. Have to see how it goes. Should I tell or wait and see if it's crap first! hahaha

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
just spotted this ,,tell me more ,,:pop:.
Was on tv so I can’t remember what the study was but they are starting actual studies here may have been out of
Guelph university? But a quick google search will show tons of info... has everything you need to get over the Symptoms and such
20mg is all that’s needed also which isn’t even a typical dose 50-100mgs
be sure to tag me me with final dry weight, so u can get ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp
Instantly thought of this