• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

arty zan

Oat willie
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
Scrolling through and your name caught my eye. How the hellrudoing arty? Good to see you still on afn. How time flies my man.
:bighug::d5::smoking:Hey bro!
Good to see you too.
Yup I'm still knocking around but not putting so many hours in these days!
Life has it's ups and downs and currently I'm looking for work.
One of the reasons I am not on as much is because I am putting time in to finding work.
Other than that I'm good, I hope you are too.
Just entered my pumpkin in the pumpkin carving contest!

WildBill

'Sand And Basketball'
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
She won’t slip out of a grow bag like a hard pot. The reason it doesn’t feel root bound is because those bags cause the roots to “self prune”. Those roots will have undoubtedly grown into the soft pot. You might end up sacrificing the pot, splitting at the seams.
Not gonna split the pot, that pot is what I want to use in this week; beginning grow.:thumbsup:

Suki813

Canna-bonsai
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Rotating through jars of WWxBB, Critical, Somango XXL, and Auto Kush
Sure am glad I decided to do this in the tub and not on the floor or on the bed :rofl:

20211013_215653.jpg

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum Gucci/ grape dosi/ trizkits
Had a nice simple dinner! Grilled ham and cheese and tomato soup! Was yummy! :headbang:
7A6DB5B8-7078-49AC-B195-AB0E57C9E94D.jpeg

More looking forward to dessert tho! Pumpkin cake cookies with cream cheese frosting! :yay:
image.jpg

:drool: