• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

arty zan

Oat willie
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
Sure am glad I decided to do this in the tub and not on the floor or on the bed :rofl:

View attachment 1377638
Someone got their Dremmel out! LMAO
Did that last year and decided decorating the house in pumpkin flesh, was a once in a lifetime event Lol:crying:

arty zan

Oat willie
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
@Fermented_Fruitz
Thanks for the :slap::d5:
It was a very hurried carve, I thought the cut off was today.
Seems they have extended the carving period by a few days, I could have taken more time!
Thanks for the compliment, I'm pretty happy with it!

Suki813

Canna-bonsai
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
LMMFAO!
Well, the one thing I know I could easily say If we were married..............I'm not bored! :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Ha, yeah... hubby just came home and was like "uh.. what are you doing?" To which I cheerily replied "carving a pumpkin!" He gave me a funny look and was like "in the bathtub?" Idk where else I was supposed to do it though. Then he was like "um, is that a cannabis plant?" Well duh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.