• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
suki is gonna be lizzie borden for trick or treat this year...and well......me thinkz.......she got a lil too far into the role :crying: :tang: ppp
1634199874850.png

:crying:

Looks good to me. Who don't like a grilled ham and cheese with a cup-o-soup? We had meat loaf and mashed potatoes tonight. The weathers cooled off enough to use the oven now.
Our night temps have dropped like a stone....I'm gonna have to break the duvet out...:biggrin:..I woke up the other morning and I was so stiff from the overnight cold...I Thought rigor mortice had set in....:yoinks:

The onesie has come out for the cold mornings....:pass:..definite sign winter is on it's way......

Status
Not open for further replies.