• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Suki813

Canna-bonsai
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Rotating through jars of WWxBB, Critical, Somango XXL, and Auto Kush
I can only imagine the state of the bathroom :crying::crying::crying:
Its... bad. Lol. I've also got a crust of pumpkin in my hair. But hey, its done at least! I'm going to pretend I don't have to get the kids up and ready for school in 2 hours. Good old ADHD hyperfocus!

20211014_045056.jpg
20211014_050118.jpg
20211014_035926_capture.jpg

Suki813

Canna-bonsai
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I've actually never carved *anything* with a dremel before, and I haven't done a pumpkin in like a decade and only ever with one of those cheap carving kits from the grocery store. So this was an interesting experience all around. Brought it downstairs and put the light in to show hubby and he was like "holy shit, where did you learn to do that?" No idea lol, just went with it.

arty zan

Oat willie
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
A Dremmel....?.....aw gawd...I wouldn't have Thought of that........ :crying: ....Thankfully......:biggrin:

I was questioning the Timing in the staff room yesterday...I haven't seen an update yet....:headbang:
HLG Pumpkin Carving Contest

Dates may be changing - Stay tuned!

Entries open October 1 through October 16.

First polls open October 18 and close October 24.

Final Poll Opens October 25 and closes Midnight October 30.

The winners are by the poll results on Halloween!

DSCN7292 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Suki813

Canna-bonsai
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Tried a Dremel, but got covered with goop. So changed over to a small exacto knife.
You've made a real beauty there!!
Ah yes, I'm going to be orange for a week lol. Idk if my tub will ever recover :rofl:

Thank you! I guess we will see if taking pumpkin chunks to the cornea was worth it lmao

Suki813

Canna-bonsai
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Hubby was smart enough not to mention the pumpkin bloodbath when he came up to bed lol. I'll get it cleaned up when I get up later lol too tired to fuss with it now.

arty zan

Oat willie
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
Hubby was smart enough not to mention the pumpkin bloodbath when he came up to bed lol. I'll get it cleaned up when I get up later lol too tired to fuss with it now.
Oh well there goes getting it on the sheets :crying:
Just as well mops come on long sticks, it really comes in useful for getting that pumpkin mush off the ceiling!:rofl: