• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum Gucci/ grape dosi/ trizkits
Man I’m officially stuffed to the brim! Gonna have to bolt from my sisters soon or I’m gonna go into a turkey coma and I won’t wanna drive the 50 miles home! As always this is best part of the meal! :yay:
image.jpg
41DC2957-3F9D-4A36-8CF3-7EFBEB04D44B.jpeg

Of course pumpkin pie but the other is a homemade peanut butter pie and it’s to die for! Got that chocolate on top and peanut butter drizzle! Thing was super rich but oh so heavenly!!!!:woohoo1::headbang:

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
I would post some food pictures but the heathens ate everything. You go into the man cave to smoke some bowls and you come back with the munchies and everything is gone.

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I would post some food pictures but the heathens ate everything. You go into the man cave to smoke some bowls and you come back with the munchies and everything is gone.
Were you an only child :crying:. Regular occurrence at our house especially bacon.

AJrexxx

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Were you an only child :crying:. Regular occurrence at our house especially bacon.
No there were five of us but my wife does not compensate by make a small fest for 50 like mom did.

AJrexxx

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Correction all bad things said about the wife are in jest she hid me three pieces of pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.