• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Hornet Best 2021 old school Northern Lights...

Green Hornet

Peace Love Sex cannabis and Rock n Roll
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
What about you @Green Hornet .....?.....your Absolute Favourite 2021 season.........:bighug:
:d5:It's Gotta be my old school Northern Lights that I grew in the outdoor 2021 AFN grow. Ya outta all the stuff that's my fave. But this Blueberry auto is lookin sweet and can't wait to try
100_2506.JPG

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Good Morfnoevight All. TGIF

After we had our pumpkin pie last night I just fell asleep in my chair :rofl: All of the food was exceptional except the turkey dressing. The GF bread just is not like the sourdough bread the recipe calls for and what I remember. :shrug:I need to see if there is a way to get that flavor without gluten?

Does anyone have a good DWC PPM/EC range chart per week for Autoflowers?
In DWC I never ran the nutrients over 550 PPM This does not include your starting water.

In my drip system with rock wool cubes I think I will up the PPMs a bit in mid to late flower higher in this chart and I need to tweak the P-K a little but this looks pretty good so far. I have a new Cal-Mag source that claims to have no Nitrogen and is available in hydroponics. so I will be testing that soon with my ION meters to see if it is true. If it is it will open a new flower schedule with much less nitrogen. In the meantime this will grow good plants in any hydroponic system.

2021-11-26_11-08-34.jpg

It has been 82 days since germination and I am not seeing much if any amber but some strains just don't show much. The plants look ready to me so I will start harvesting tomorrow with the two Double Grapes

_DSC2375.JPG
_DSC2371.JPG

Suki813

Canna-bonsai
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Brought the box up. Have to leave in a few to take #3 for her shot, its killing me that I can't open it up yet but I know if I do I'm gonna start fucking with it and if I start fucking with it I'm going to lose track of time and forget to take her. So alas, I must wait lol.

Olderfart

The more I learn, the less I know. :)
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping: Mephisto 24 Carat, Mephisto Cosmic Queen, and Seedman Strawberry Cheesecake and others.
Brought the box up. Have to leave in a few to take #3 for her shot, its killing me that I can't open it up yet but I know if I do I'm gonna start fucking with it and if I start fucking with it I'm going to lose track of time and forget to take her. So alas, I must wait lol.
Sounds familiar. But unlike you, I seem to never learn. :biggrin: When I screw up, it is often after ignoring that little inner voice telling me, "uh, no, doing that might be a bad idea..." Then I do it anyway, and find out how bad idea that really was. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.