• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJrex Best cross 2021 Gorilla Blue

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
:crying:

What is your Favourite Cross you have grown in 2021........?

1 Only....I Know you'll want All of them.....:pighug:
That might be the hardest question I have tried to answer in awhile. Hmmm Gorrilla Blue if I had to answer. GG4xVintage Blue Berry.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
FVCK.......I lost 10 minutes staring at that thing......
Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .. :pass: ..sharing one....Happy Caturday.........

I had to wizz past it...I've got a touch of vertigo and it is making me feel sea sick.......:crying:

Bill.de.Cat

Retired to watch the Buds Fatten up.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Yes
And a happy raturday back at ya Mossy. paying for the little winter heat wave this morning...was 38f on front porch but still 52f in the green house for wife's plants... a bit more work and I bet they stay in the 60's on the worst morning...top is still just open air...but I do have 2 old glass sliding shower doors out in shed, bet I could hinge one, frame the front, finish up the top and have right toasty in there.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
And a happy raturday back at ya Mossy. paying for the little winter heat wave this morning...was 38f on front porch but still 52f in the green house for wife's plants... a bit more work and I bet they stay in the 60's on the worst morning...top is still just open air...but I do have 2 old glass sliding shower doors out in shed, bet I could hinge one, frame the front, finish up the top and have right toasty in there.

Yup..that is all mine is @Bill.de.Cat ...unfortunately the builder had stripped it down into 3 panels before we got it...or it would have been hinged.... :headbang:

I want overhead protection from the storm rains.....and to stop the pots being water logged for days...so it Does the Job.......:pass:

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
:d5:

:pighug: Sympathy sent.......:crying:.....

Dodged the supermarket.......we are doing the Sunday market instead.....curled up on settee in me onesie watching cooking promgrams....getting Stoned..
Can Life be Sweeter....?.....Yeah......................................But I'm Happy with what I've got.....:pass:

View attachment 1391238

Brunch.......:chef:..bacon hock...chips and coleslaw....if anyone is hungry.....after all the turkey....:crying:

hubby is going out for the footie.......:footy:.....

View attachment 1391239

And me girls are looking Cold.......but Healthy..............:watering:....

I wouldn't call the Queen me Aunt...:pass:
afternoon folks :pass::d5:also the fist pic I saw as I logged in here were them lovely chips aunty

Cave Dirt Cody

Big Donk Energy
Cultivators Club
Reaction score

Olderfart

The more I learn, the less I know. :)
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping: Mephisto 24 Carat, Mephisto Cosmic Queen, and Seedman Strawberry Cheesecake and others.
Morning peeps, and happy caturday, dogerday, or whatever cures yer bud. Snow on the deck this morning, so I'll be out there with my buckets gathering some. Rumour has it that we might have 20cm or so coming, so the irrigation supply will get topped up nicely. I work off one 45 gallon plastic barrel, and melt snow in the other. By the time #1 is empty, #2 is full and warmed up nicely. So far so good.

The downside is that 45 gallons is a lot of water if an autovalve decides to leak. Not the end of the world on a concrete floor, but would not be popular with the dearest... :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.