Live Stoner Chat September to November 2019

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

AltheGardener

Auto Warrior
May 13, 2019
Currently Smoking
Dark Devil, Amnesia, not particularly in that order...
ppp = puffpuffpass
Thank you!
Hope everyone's chill tonight. We got chased indoors, there's a multi-county warning to not stay out in evenings because we've got mosquitoes carrying Equine Encephalitis. Many sick and a few dead humans so far. When West Nile came through here I lost an entire flock of peacocks.
Just gonna stay inside and :smokeit:

Machamillion

Auto Warrior
Aug 14, 2019
Currently Smoking
Santa Marta haze, Canuk cookies, peanut butter breathe
Thank you!
Hope everyone's chill tonight. We got chased indoors, there's a multi-county warning to not stay out in evenings because we've got mosquitoes carrying Equine Encephalitis. Many sick and a few dead humans so far. When West Nile came through here I lost an entire flock of peacocks.
Just gonna stay inside and :smokeit:
Where is this you talk of? that sucks.:vibe: We get chased inside up here in Northern Canada just because of numbers and size. :doh: