Live Stoner Eats 2019

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Dr.Bubbles

The Schwappah
Jul 13, 2017
Currently Smoking
Sour Stomper Auto
Damn. I feel for ya....nothing like the satisfying bite of some tail meat from a cold water lobster, dripping clarified butter with a little lemon. Mmmmhmhmhmh.

Make a compromise one night...she gets her absolute favorite dish cooked by you, and you get a pair of badass 12oz Maine tails. Or just make steaks!!! Everybody loves steak except for Miley Cyrus.

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
We ended up having some mexican food enchilada, tamales, chili reno and tacos for our 15 year wedding anniversary dinner.
My wife loves Mexican food!! But I'm not a fan. Happy Anniversary!!:yay::drunks:

Congratulations :applause::cheersmate::angel:

Reactions: bushmasterar15

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Vaping MassTerpenes SerVum and Rosin Oil.
We ended up having some mexican food enchilada, tamales, chili reno and tacos for our 15 year wedding anniversary dinner.
Happy Anniversary. Here is some Mariachi music to go with the meal!

Reactions: bushmasterar15

Ozone69

Just some lurker dude
Gladiator level 1
Apr 17, 2015
My little container garden is starting to turn out some nice produce. Whipped up a nice jambalaya for dinner last night with some bell, tomato, poblano, and cayenne from the garden. Rounded out the Cajun trinity with some store celery and onion. No shrimp because of a shellfish allergy in the house, so added in some extra sausage.

IMG_9369.JPG
IMG_9374.JPG

Dr.Bubbles

The Schwappah
Jul 13, 2017
Currently Smoking
Sour Stomper Auto
No lobster this weekend! Ended up being dragged around to a couple Chinese joints around the Boston area and pigged out.
View attachment 1072129View attachment 1072130
I also did some Chinese this weekend but I don't have any pics. It was stupid good.

There is something special about making a "buffet" at your table with some good company. It seems that Chinese food is about the only restaurant grub that happens with, unless you specifically go to a place that serves family style. I live those potsticker dumplings...gotta try em from everywhere.

A few years back me and the sidecar ordered our favorite Chinese dishes from 3 different restaurants and set it up as the ultimate home buffet. It was quite an experience.