1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

*** NEW - Flat Rate Shipping of $12.50 for orders outside the USA (Free US Shipping!) ***

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Live Stoner Eats 2019

Discussion in 'Live Stoner Chat' started by Dr.Bubbles, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Frankthetank

Frankthetank Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Samsquanch OG
    you can use red or green, or a combination of both...stay away from Napa. Once finished and dressed, I let it set in the fridge for at least an hour or so. I use a grater on the carrot.
    IMG_0950.JPG
    I made this "street" corn last week...pretty kick ass! Grilled over direct heat, no foil, shucked.

Dr.Bubbles likes this.
  2. Mañ'O'Green

Mañ'O'Green Retired to watch the grass grow. Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Eating Blueberry Rosin Chocolates and CBD chocolate.
    Yep, @Frankthetank that is how I do it. Make the dressing (really do I need to say Best Foods/Hellman's Mayo?) I do this right into a 1 gallon zip-lock. Shred two carrots. I just put the shredder in the bag on the cutting board and go for it. Slice thin 1/2 of a small head of red cabbage and a whole small one of the green and toss it altogether in the bag to mix well. Add the dressing mix well and place in the refrigerator for a while? Eat all of this right away the day you prepare it. If you wait until the next day you will get some serious flatulence from the cabbage:gassy1:.

SparkyRU12 likes this.
  3. Dr.Bubbles

Dr.Bubbles The Schwappah

Currently Smoking:
    Sour Stomper Auto
    Good to know...lol. I figured it was best day of. Definitely making some slaw when I make sammiches.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm building the blueberry pie your mom warned you about. Pics to follow.

SparkyRU12 likes this.
  4. Dr.Bubbles

Dr.Bubbles The Schwappah

Currently Smoking:
    Sour Stomper Auto
    You got really nice bark on that log. I looked at it again up close. I love me some bark.

Frankthetank and SparkyRU12 like this.
  5. Dr.Bubbles

Dr.Bubbles The Schwappah

Currently Smoking:
    Sour Stomper Auto
    I took a stroll to the ole blueberry patch yesterday evening. The berries were looking plump and ripe. This is what became of that:

Frozen butter and food processor method pie crust. 1 stick to 1 hefty cup of flour with a little sugar and salt and just enough water to make it work. The less water, the better the crust and the harder it is to work with. Keep everything ICE cold. Use metal bowls from the freezer and ice water. Check the real recipe from Alton Brown. Best pie crust ever....also works equally well for savory dishes sans the sugar. Pot pies anyone?

About 3 pints of berries used for a big hefty 10" deep dish pie. Weighs close to 5 lbs. Half a small can of sweetened condensed milk, ½ a lemons worth of chopped zest and juice, maybe ⅓ or so of a cup of sugar, about 2-3 tsp of tapioca starch, which is finely ground tapioca pearls, a smidge of cinnamon and salt. That's the guts.

The topping was made with organic granola cereal that I made smooth in the food processor, with flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Kinda like eggless cookie dough. Usually I use quick oats, but I realized I didn't have any when I was making the topping.

350°F for 50m covered, then about 50 more mins uncovered...you want the thing boiling in the center before it comes out to make sure the tapioca works properly.

Try not touching it for 5 hours while its cooling, it's still cooking for awhile while this is happening...go smoke some dope and hava sammich.

The first slice is always the hardest to remove...lol. Blueberry Crunch Pie[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Frankthetank and SparkyRU12 like this.
  6. Frankthetank

Currently Smoking:
    Samsquanch OG
    Thanks bud...the bark is the best part!
    wayne and garth.png

Dude...that looks freaking awesome! Great job!

Dr.Bubbles likes this.
  7. Frankthetank

Currently Smoking:
    Samsquanch OG
    Nope! lol

I salt the cabbage and damage it a bit and let it drain for 5 minutes, then rinse in cold water and let drain for 10 or 15 minutes...then use. Takes care of the flatulence problem lol

8. Mañ'O'Green

Mañ'O'Green Retired to watch the grass grow. Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Eating Blueberry Rosin Chocolates and CBD chocolate.
    Even the next day? I am chicken somebody else try it. My wife will make me sleep outside :rofl::condom:

Dr.Bubbles and Frankthetank like this.
  9. Frankthetank

Currently Smoking:
    Samsquanch OG
    :crying:we eat it till its gone with no issues around here buddy:cheers:hell, I've had it the past two lunches, :smokeit:

10. Dr.Bubbles

Dr.Bubbles The Schwappah

Currently Smoking:
    Sour Stomper Auto
    Too quiet? Everybody stop eating? I didn't...this was from yesterday. I had some company for a few days and made some epic , potatoes, and . I used my scale and made 210g burgers that we had the butcher shop grind from some chuck.

I was going for the homemade classic club style burger, with all the ingredients being bought the day of, and whatever was blowing my mind at the hypermarket. That word never gets old...lol.

My 210g hand packed burgers seasoned with salt and pepper, some butcher's cut double thick bacon, a beautiful heirloom tomato, iceberg hearts, raw slivered red onion, Hellman's, and aged Swiss on a toasted Brioche style bun. What a burger, I could eat that every day for a week.

We made foil taters with these baby Russets, Vidalia onions, salt, pepper, garlic and a smidge of olive oil. I use heavy duty Reynolds foil....seal it VERY well, and grill em on med-high for about 24m with a gentle flip every 8m. You can't see inside so timing them right is a must. Resist the temptation to put butter in, as it hinders the cooking process and you can just add it after you open it. If you've never done proper grilled foil potatoes, stop what you are doing and make it happen...they have an incredible flavor that you can't get anywhere else. I like em onion heavy, so we go close to 50/50 with the taters n onions. This is obviously a place where you can deviate as desired.

Been geeked on the steamed sweet corn...I spotted it and hadda grab a dozen. I really wanted a nice fresh veggie anyway, and this is super easy.

We made some hot fudge sundaes!!! Scored some Turkey Hill hand churned all natural vanilla bean ice cream, Smucker's signature hot fudge and dry roasted sea salt peanuts that I pulsed in the food processor for a couple seconds. I have some old school float and malt glasses that really make for a special treat.

I made a quick loaf earlier too...it's been awhile. Came out dynamite.

I went to a mini party on Saturday night and someone got booted!!! I've never seen this in person...lol...no idea who's car or was, it was there when I got there. Y'all know I like the pictures though and whaddya know, my phone was right in me pocket.

Say cheese ya stupid boot. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff