1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

Loving my C-vaults

Discussion in 'CVault' started by Northern Grower, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Northern Grower

Northern Grower OGwanKushObie Staff Member Site Administrator

[​IMG]
    Blue rhino chillin in the vault.

I have to say I really love the canna vaults. I have my Canadian med licence and I find the containers aren’t very smell proof. So I usually just carry the bottle to keep legal and store the buds in the vault.

[​IMG]

Sour diesel on the vault.

They are the stoners answer to the humidor.

The first thing I thought when I opened the box was “wow that’s smart”.

Having used them for a few months now I see these lasting a while. Built like a tank.

I can’t stress enough the need to have a set of these.

Many thanks to the c vault team. An honour to have you here.

Tags:
    Frankthetank, Dabber, Waira and 2 others like this.
  2. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Cannalope Haze; El Estupido; Psicodelicia
    NG buddy....:cheers:...... These are the Mercedes of storage units, no doubt! :d5: What sizes ado you use? I hear you on the containers used by dispensaries,.. they wonder why the stock dries out and people complain- :doh: ... I've tried several variations on glass jars/screw on caps,.. with the foam seal disc in the cap base, w/o it,.. doubled up,... no matter how tight you crank it down, it still somehow leaks! :shrug:.... What RH% packs do you use, 62's or 55's?
    :drool: That Blue Rhino looks very delish' mate, how's she smell? ..pass it this way! :pass:

3. glaucoma

glaucoma it's our choice...

G'Day NG (Bailer???)

Good to see you on here. I haven't been on here myself since about 2012 but I can fondly remember enjoying watching some of your grows. If I remember correctly you had some Alien Tech or an early Alien hybrid (Fire?) which had me drooling!!! I can also remember some beautiful looking OGs!

Anyway, I hope you and yours have been keeping well, happy and healthy.

:pass: