LOW THC no paranoia strain

Discussion in 'Medical Cannabis Discussion' started by TheJesus, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Yeatster

Yeatster Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

@TheJesus I've been searching, on and off, for quite some time for options with low tolerance to cannabis. This doesn't sound like your case but hear me out. This is what I've gathered. If I'm wrong on any account, feel free to enlighten me...anyone.

It's well known that thc is the primary cannabanoid, in terms of pain relief. Yes, others are showing their own medicinal values but, thc is the primary pain reliever. The problem for "me" (my mother) is the reaction from thc. Appropriate dosing for relief is to much.
    I stumbled on a thread by CajunCelt on another forum, for fighting cancer with cannabis, which is my primary goal. It truly was a goldmine of info.

Now my point. You can make capsules and take high doses of thc with little side effects. The #1 recommend way is via suppositories, although not entirely necessary.

Bioavailability is the key.
    You will get up to 90% of the meds when taken in capsules, with cannabis oil, carrier oil & liquid lecithen. As apposed to 10- 20%, with other oral consumptions.

You want to take some competitive inhibitors, apigenin and amentoflavone, 30- 40 min. before dosing.
    These will keep your liver enzymes busy, while the cannabanoids are metabolized away slower. It is also suggested to consume some fat, e.i. coconut oil 30- 40 min. before dosing.

Although this is meant for cancer treatment, it has helped my mother considerably, with pain. She is also, a recovering opiate addict

Anyway, I hope you find what you need. Nobody should have to settle on lining big pharma pockets.

Peace

Root, Feenix and StickMan like this.
  2. MissUniverse

MissUniverse I put metal in the microwave Gladiator level 1

If you ever get access to gumbi that's a high cbc low thc strain, ac/dc is another strain good for avoiding paranoia and getting blitzed out of your mind

Root likes this.
  3. krug

krug Ehh, bugger 'em! Bugger 'em all! Staff Member Global Moderator

I would suggest medium (12-16%) for smoking/vapeing . I'd try indica heavy(especially Affy)strains for oil. Sometimes we can't control what our imagination 'suggests to us' when its' stimulated...best of luck on your quest buddy:karmacloud: sent for an easier path, take care and best wishes!:passit: :meds: :peace:

Root likes this.