1. It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone we're working hard on making improvements to the site both on the hardware and software side but we want to include the community with things they would like to see, improvements that can be made, or things that are not liked or don't work well.

Click here for the Site Improvement thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Photoperiod Grow Battle kicks off March 15th! Get into CannaZone and sign up now! @Sniper for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We're expanding our seed testing, give your input here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Give us your constructive feedback on our grow battle competitions! Click here to give your answers!
    Dismiss Notice

Magical Butter Machine

Discussion in 'Hash Oil and Edibles' started by Dudeski, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Dudeski

Dudeski Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    20171215_214536.jpg
    20171215_214213.jpg
    I love the MB Machine!

Unique, Root, Frogster and 2 others like this.
  2. Unique

Unique Experienced Auto Grower CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Sweet Trainwreck, , Pineapple Express, . T.W. shatter, P.E. shatter, Duurty Magic.
    bushmasterar15, Root and Dudeski like this.
  3. Dudeski

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    Have you had time to make anything else?

bushmasterar15, Root and Unique like this.
  4. Unique

Currently Smoking:
    Sweet Trainwreck, , Pineapple Express, . T.W. shatter, P.E. shatter, Duurty Magic.
    I made canna oil a couple time's & capsules, but pretty much that's all so far... I have a decent amount of Ever-clear I think am up to 8-1.75liters, I plan make tincture from some of that Duurty & also maybe the Dragon, then of course a few shatter runs as well..I need me an eth extractors badge hahaha:d5::pass: It seems like weather may give me a few chances to get outside to get some shatter runs done..next week sometime..:vibe:

5. Dudeski

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    How did the capsules turn out

6. Unique

Currently Smoking:
    Oh very good, I made something Like 450 lol... They seem last a while, I take first thing in morning.. then again later in afternoon.. :pass:

bushmasterar15, Dabber, Root and 2 others like this.
  7. Dudeski

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    That's good medicine there!

8. Unique

Currently Smoking:
    yeah, I noticed I don't smoke nearly as much flower as I was... for real, I was constantly raiding my larger jars to fill my smaller jars... like on daily basis.. now am lucky if I have break into them once in a whole week, so that's quite a difference..my 1st today taken at 6am, here it is 7hrs later and still feeling it...Probably 2-3 I'll take next dose before this one totally wear off, since takes little time for next dose to hit..

9. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Candy Cane, Early Miss, White Widow
    Than you'll like this it's some really good med I made Saturday night didn't use the MB have been eyeing one for awhile but for now my good ol electric skillet will have to do for now I bought new lights so that will be on the list for next Bday :LOLStoned:

20180203_223639.jpg
    20180205_213839.jpg

bushmasterar15 and briman like this.