• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Bulletkush

Auto Warrior
Dec 12, 2015
Good tips!!!!! I have a quick question. My set up is for 10 plants an I would like to switch to led. What would be the best led for the set up I have?
My setup is 10 (5 at a weeks difference)), I've got 92x3 mars, 2 600w old style and a 300w old style and ill beordrring another old style 300 there all mars they give me really good coverage better then I feel a big unit would use smaller ones and you can do ten you'll just need quite a few panels ahaha

Atulip

Auto Warrior
Sep 30, 2015
Now I'm glad we have this thread. I was reading on 730 lately and can't find anything pertaining to auto flowers. I would think since they don't use darkness to regulate flowering, 730 would have no benefit for autos?

Thought I'd share this here. I don't remember where I picked this up but it shows the wavelengths plants need(bottom chart). The importance of full spectrum vs red/blue only. (Most mono companies add white leds to their primary red/blue panels, white light is full spectrum)

The top chart is Cree cob spectrum samples.

absorbtion vs cxb.png

Reactions: Magic

keep pounding

vic vaseline'o
Nov 30, 2015
so is 3500k the sweet line. just got 2 light bars up w/ 4 lights on each bar. 1 has 3500k the other 5000k, clearly the 5 is whiter/blue tint light, 3500 light has white/yellow tint light.

Reactions: Atulip

keep pounding

vic vaseline'o
Nov 30, 2015
also had these bars like 5 feet from seedlings...yeah they stretched in like 16 hours, like 3 almost 4 inch from soil. LOL
so now they are on a table top 32-36 inches from light. stretch has stopped and looking o.k. on day 2
so the first post in this thread helped me a lot.
thanks @Magic and AFN

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic

mjau

Auto Warrior
Apr 4, 2016
Do you think 50w blackstar is enough for micro tent 35x35x60cm or should I order 100w version? Or should I just order 150w chinese one off ebay

KonopCh

Auto Warrior
Jul 8, 2016
Hello, I am newbie here. I understand to look for actual draw watts but I wonder what is difference between lets say 300W and 800W LED (actual draw watts are the same).

D

diskokobaja

i keep my at 30-35 cm with no bleeching. photon 6 is led..

iampepe

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 24, 2016
Currently Smoking
Double Grape
Hello, I am newbie here. I understand to look for actual draw watts but I wonder what is difference between lets say 300W and 800W LED (actual draw watts are the same).
Probably just bad advertising.
What brands and models?

Reactions: VitaMan and Atulip

KonopCh

Auto Warrior
Jul 8, 2016
Don't look for actual models, I just wonder what's difference if we all know we must look for actual draw. And light spectrum, heat, glasses etc...

Reactions: Atulip