• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Mainlining and Manifolding Auto's

OttoCBD

Unmundane in the Membrane
Reaction score
In order to not keep making the same mistakes, I'm looking for some opinions here. This is day 37. Preflowers showed up a few days ago. I told myself a few days ago that I'm going to stop removing lower growth and let her focus energy on the main colas (I've since removed as little more) ..but I'm not exactly sure when to stop removing lower growth and when to just let the mains begin growing upwards. This is what I've got so far and I'm inclined to just let her be from here on. Any comments and/or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
I harvested my first mainlined plant this morning. I didn't bother with a wet weight but think I probably got around 2 ounces once dry. I've since moved the next girl into the center arena and once again I'm hoping that I haven't taken off too much under the 4 mains. I'm still a little uneasy when it comes to being able to visualize the final structure as the plant develops. Based on what I saw from this morning's harvest, it seems like I should stop removing growth once the mains are where I'd like them to be. I've indicated in the photos where I think I should have stopped on this girl. Does anyone else agree or am I doing things alright already?

Attachments