Male or female

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I do not think that is a male!

Reactions: 420Forever

Steviestash

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Feb 22, 2018
Currently Smoking
Fastbuds original white widow
I don't think it's make either looks like you have time wait and see

Newtoautogrow

Auto Warrior
Aug 9, 2019
well, technically, u have until the pollen sacz open, but of course, that can well happen when u ain't lookin, lol, soooo -> pull it man, pull it! :thumbsup: ppp
Just check there and the top half of the plant has popped a few pistons... But the bottom ones look like pollen sacks.. I'll get some pics later and post them

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jun 14, 2019
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
Just check there and the top half of the plant has popped a few pistons... But the bottom ones look like pollen sacks.. I'll get some pics later and post them
the pot...i mean plot...thickenz...:pop: ppp

Flash Growdon

Gr-OH canada
Feb 1, 2019
Currently Smoking
G.g #4
Yeah sometimes it's not worth the risk but like I said I have had few plants where first cpl signs of sex were weird not as many as urs but it turned out female can you put it outside somewhere?

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk