• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Mango Smile

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
This was my favorite out of the new release. I’ll stop in and see how big they get.

water farm

nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free
Reaction score
This was my favorite out of the new release. I’ll stop in and see how big they get.
Welcome @Mizzo81 always a pleasure my friend !! Mango Smile was my favourite from the release as well -- and probably my favourite Mephisto strain period --

although... I do need more harvests under my belt before I go around saying stuff like that lol I feel like Hagrid right now 'ooops I should not have said that... I should not have said that..' but yeah man I am glad to have both of these ladies going and from the one pheno that I did harvest thus far if they are all like that one then yeah Mango Smile does indeed have very high potential to be my favourite Mephisto strain :thumbsup:

the transplant took a hit... they always do for me... but she will be fine. You can see the pictures... I should try a better method like use some root nutes when I do it or something but yeah she should be fine

ms1.jpg
ms2.jpg

:toke:

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Tough strain she’ll be fine. It was a good ole school smoke old fruit hazey skunky