• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Mars Hydro Full Spectrum LED Giveaway-SP 3000!

Mars Hydro

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gelato 41 / pineapple / sherbet
Hi farmer, actually, My favorite is SP series, personally, love the shape, great build quality. So happy that the launching of our SP3000, it will be a new favorite :headbang:
iv seen good results from here and around the web there the first light i recommend for people on a budget :d5: :toke:

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
Yes your right it is a ts 1000 you have came out with so many nice boards I have not remembered all there individual names yet but that will change. LOL I have a hefty OGKZ from H.S.O. under it as of right now. Man it is doing good and going to be a fair size .

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I will be a judge it sounds like fun. I just read the specs on the new light wow top bin chips meanwell driver what's not to like this should be a great competition for sure.

smokeyfromau

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
@smokeyfromau , thanks for your focus, Mars Hydro has the warehouse in NSW, Australisa, we offer free shipping, usually via Toll or AUSPOST. Order on our official website directly-www.mars-hydro.com

SP250 is my favorite light, also our best seller in 2019. We believe that Samsung chips SP3000 (SP250 upgrade) will be more popular!:headbang:
Thank you Tina :pass: I just looked up the SP250, its a big light and must cover a good area and if you say its good it must be. So you grow also Tina :woohoo: Today was cloudy :( poor plants so i had T5 on all day, not like the Mars which can switch to bloom? Its only vege. Thanks for the invite

Mikis

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
@MarshydroTina il be an honest, impartial judge for you!
No "pals act" voting from me!!

Mars Hydro