• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Mars Hydro SP3000

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
I put my handy watt-meter to use on this great new light from @MarshydroTina
Min: 39 watts
25%: 94.5 watts
50%: 150.8 watts
75%: 276.4 watts
Max: 297.2 watts.

The knob isn't zeroed at Min/Max it could probably be pulled off and re-aligned to be more precise but I am not going to be that picky.
Thanks for sharing, mate. Yeah, the min watt is not zero. We consider that if growers no need the light, they can turn it off, save energy, no need to use the dimmer to turn it to minimum :smoking:

ManWithWrench

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Still growing. I turned the light up to 220 watts a little while ago I will check them again in the morning to see if they are still happy. The NL plant has been rather sickly the entire grow. Most likely the backyard dirt. Live and let grow. The rest of the plants are coming along nicely.

Attachments

ManWithWrench

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Those show how much water is in the bottom of the bucket. I am really surprised I haven't seen more on here. They are really cheap and holds about 3 gallons of soil. I am not good at knowing when and how much to water. These make it easy for me. I just never let it run out of water and it seems impossible to over water. When the dowel gets to the red mark, I pour water down the pipe until it starts to dribble out of the overflow hole.

Attachments