Mars Hydro Summer Sale Giveaway 8/15- 2019.07.15

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 12, 2015
Hey what's up growers? Mars Hydro Here again!:dancer:

Mars Hydro is holding a big Summer promotion during 2019.06.24~2019.07.24 which contains as below:

- All the ECO, 10% OFF
- All the Mars II, 15% off
- All the Mars Pro II, COB, 20% OFF
- All the anti-smell bags, glasses, 20% OFF
- Buy any light or tent get free anti-smell bag or Mars T-shirts, or Mars Glasses.
- Use coupon code 'AFN" can get extra 3% OFF

:smokeout:
And in order to support the Summer Sales:yay:, we are also holding a 15 days Giveaway Promotion. Each day, one giveaway, and one winner. Today is the round 1 of 15. We are going to give out our Anti-smell bags, Mars T-shirts, Mars Glasses each day, and the growers who share the most or participates most at the end might have chance to get our new light: Mars TS 2000 or Mars SP 250.

Now Rules:

- Post under this thread, (each day a new one) with: Mars Hydro Summer Sales is xxxx
- Time: 24 hours begin from now.
- We will pick a random number tomorrow the same time, to get the Prize.
- Prize for this round: Mars Hydro High Quality anti smell bag, worth at least 20USD/pc
- Every one can join, and quantity umlimited.

Now lets' get the Party Started!
:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

Reactions: Growtogrow

Trav*newgrower*

Just chilling and enjoying the greenery ✌️
May 10, 2019
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Decent
Mars Hydro summer sales is the best way to get a hold of all your mad scientist gear for those special girls you keep inside a closed space sealed off from the outside world

Reactions: Growtogrow

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry cookies and Chocolate mint og Hu
Mars Hydro summer sale is the best and hottest sales in the solar system

Tyler_Durden88

It's all about the Trichomes
Gladiator Level 6
Apr 18, 2018
Marshydro summer sales is your chance to buy that new light or tent or any other grow equipment you have been waiting to buy. Now's the time.

Newbee14

Auto Warrior
May 14, 2019
I need to win today’s mars hydro summer sale giveaway coz my weed is stinking badly so I can do with the mars hydro anti smell bag. :bighug::worship::pighug::drool::frog:

Reactions: STILLSMOKIN

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Feb 20, 2018
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Mars Hydro Summer Sales is going to light up the world.