Mars Hydro Summer Sale Giveaway - Jul.18th- 24th

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

baked in the bluegrass

to the prettiest one
Gladiator level 1
Apr 10, 2019
Currently Smoking
mephistopheles genetics cq x 24c
I like that but, it kinda takes us wanna be Marshydro owners out of the game, and only favors people lucky enough to already own one. :pass:just my 2cents on the idea
No doubt, i dont disagree.
More important than the specifics of my idea is that i offered an idea i think lol

Reactions: stedimed

baked in the bluegrass

to the prettiest one
Gladiator level 1
Apr 10, 2019
Currently Smoking
mephistopheles genetics cq x 24c
No worries yo, it came out exactly how it shoulda come out.
Im disappointed for mars hydro and @MarshydroTina, they do a lot for the community and do a ton of giveaways it appears.
How hard is it to toss out an idea for a contest?
Oh well, neither here nor there.
Im enjoying the one m.h. light i have and id surely luv another lol for sure

Reactions: stedimed

stedimed

Auto Warrior
Dec 31, 2016
No worries yo, it came out exactly how it shoulda come out.
Im disappointed for mars hydro and @MarshydroTina, they do a lot for the community and do a ton of giveaways it appears.
How hard is it to toss out an idea for a contest?
Oh well, neither here nor there.
Im enjoying the one m.h. light i have and id surely luv another lol for sure
Lol, This is what I'm thinking,I have for my first and only light, 4 Citis 1818's in a 4x4. I like them alot but, need a liitle more to make it complete for the tent. I see tons of people growing stellar plants with things other than cobs(DIY). For the money, which I don't have a lot, I'm seeing a Marshydro would fit perfectly in the center, by spreading the frame just a bit and BAM, I'm set! I think the center of the tent would be main stage, just do some rotation of the plants and I'm GOLDEN