• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

Mars Hydro TS 600 and TS 1000 Review

GeorgeCloney

From a stoner community with a farming problem
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Himalaya/Dr.Feelgood/Red Dwarf/Micron Auto Tao
Found this in another post.

CDN88

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
First you did a test with both lights on.
No, sorry I didn't explain well. I did the test with one light on at a time. But my comment was meant to mean that when I turn both lights on it adds about 5 - 8,000 lux to the measurements that I listed. But the measurements listed are with one light on not both.

And yes I agree the lux meter on a phone is not a great test of the light grow quality. The proof I have for that is my big chunky thick hard bud in the photo lol. Anyhow, agreed, this was not a great test, but it does prove that these sub $100 lights can produce and if you don't have or don't want to buy super expensive lights you don't have to.

GeorgeCloney

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
No, sorry I didn't explain well. I did the test with one light on at a time. But my comment was meant to mean that when I turn both lights on it adds about 5 - 8,000 lux to the measurements that I listed. But the measurements listed are with one light on not both.

And yes I agree the lux meter on a phone is not a great test of the light grow quality. The proof I have for that is my big chunky thick hard bud in the photo lol. Anyhow, agreed, this was not a great test, but it does prove that these sub $100 lights can produce and if you don't have or don't want to buy super expensive lights you don't have to.
Ah, makes more sense to me now...:dizzy:
Yes, either way I think there is value in these lights.

GeorgeCloney

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Well, I don't know how they pull this stunt off.
But the pictures speak for themselves.
2 tools used : Elcheapo Hydrofarm PAR meter (??$$..on Amazon???)...
and, the Korona software on an IPAD MINI 2 (IOS12.5).
About 20 inches below my MH TS1000 (150w )

I have to admit to being stumpped.
Either both are full of shit and a real coincidence, they're close.

Or this software is really impressive.
I was willing to pay the $6.99 just out of curiousity.
I paid for the LED software unlock only.
hydrofarm.jpg

Korona Software.jpg

CDN88

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
That's a good price. About $70 cheaper than Amazon.ca and what I paid.

AutoDevil

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Currently Smoking
Lemon sherbert
I just got ts1000 for £79.10 win bid..seen a cokolila l000w on Amazon for £68 3×3 flowering!!!
I've seen that Cokolila too had my eye on that. Be nice to find some real time testing seems too good to be true and you know what they say.

Seen a phlizon 1500w for £130 too. Can't decide if to go mars hydro or try a budget first

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning