Mars LED self Diode and chip replacement HOW TO

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Uro

Part timer
Dec 12, 2016
Currently Smoking
whatever the sqdc has in stock
i watched the video but these pics are great

Roboflowerer

Auto Warrior
Jul 21, 2019
Does anyone know where to find a diagram or chart for the correct placement of leds for a Mars pro II 1600watt? I ordered all leds and diodes for replacement but no instructions on exactly where each one goes.

Roboflowerer

Auto Warrior
Jul 21, 2019
@MarshydroTina , sent me a pic with them identified when i did it to my 1200 , i would contact her
@MarshydroTina , sent me a pic with them identified when i did it to my 1200 , i would contact her
I'm not exactly experienced at led repairs but imma give it a try. The pic i received does. Not detail which way is up on the light or list every led placement. Im going to contact her and maybe i could receive a better details. Thanks

Last edited:

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 12, 2015
Does anyone know where to find a diagram or chart for the correct placement of leds for a Mars pro II 1600watt? I ordered all leds and diodes for replacement but no instructions on exactly where each one goes.
Which salesman were you in contact with?