Mars LED self Diode and chip replacement HOW TO

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)
Mars Hydro

Uro

Part timer
Dec 12, 2016
Currently Smoking
whatever the sqdc has in stock
i watched the video but these pics are great

Roboflowerer

Auto Warrior
Jul 21, 2019
Does anyone know where to find a diagram or chart for the correct placement of leds for a Mars pro II 1600watt? I ordered all leds and diodes for replacement but no instructions on exactly where each one goes.

Roboflowerer

Auto Warrior
Jul 21, 2019
@MarshydroTina , sent me a pic with them identified when i did it to my 1200 , i would contact her
@MarshydroTina , sent me a pic with them identified when i did it to my 1200 , i would contact her
I'm not exactly experienced at led repairs but imma give it a try. The pic i received does. Not detail which way is up on the light or list every led placement. Im going to contact her and maybe i could receive a better details. Thanks

Last edited:

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 12, 2015
Does anyone know where to find a diagram or chart for the correct placement of leds for a Mars pro II 1600watt? I ordered all leds and diodes for replacement but no instructions on exactly where each one goes.
Which salesman were you in contact with?

Mars Hydro