• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
Mars Hydro

JSH1973

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Excellent sense of humour :)
But does that make me a Grand Daddy if it's the SP6500 I want LOL

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Mars Hydro 2021 commercial cultivation project starts today! I know there are a lot of large-scale auto growers in AFN, welcome to join us! :headbang:
Every commercial project is to build better lighting solutions for all growers.:bighug: In 2020, when studying lighting on Greenhouse, we found SP 3000. After interviewing indoor multiple-rackings growers about temperature and uniform PPF, FC series was released.

This time please join us to create a new Lighting solution for all growers!:welcome:

[email protected]
www.mars-hydro.com
Mars-hydro-commecial-project.png

Last edited:

YoungGrassh0pper

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
50 Shades of Grape, Pinot Noir, ManBearAlienPig
Mars Hydro 2021 commercial cultivation project starts today! I know there are a lot of large-scale auto growers in AFN, welcome to join us! :headbang:
Every commercial project is to build better lighting solutions for all growers.:bighug: In 2020, when studying lighting on Greenhouse, we found SP 3000. After interviewing indoor multiple-rackings growers about temperature and uniform PPF, FC series was released.

This time please join us to create a new Lighting solution for all growers!:welcome:

[email protected]
www.-mars-hydro.com
View attachment 1330804
I wish I had the room for a commercial op, would be so fun to really dive head first in the industry. Maybe some day. Very cool project @Marshydro !

Mars Hydro