• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Maximize online Security and Minimize your Digital Footprint

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
:slap: Thanks for putting this guide up Boradan! Huge help. Quick question for you. It looks like AFN automatically strips metadata info from images. If I save an image from AFN to my device, it contains no metadata — that’s how I concluded that. Is that correct?

Boradan

We don't need no stinking Badges!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL
Yes. It appears to.
I just prefer to make sure by stripping it before uploading ;)

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
What a guy thanks for sharing this :bighug:

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
@Trav*newgrower* take a look through here when you get a chance..

@Mossy anyway to get this on front page in one of those little pop up windows for the new growers?

Boradan

We don't need no stinking Badges!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL
Some additional info.

Opera browser now has the built-in ability to use a VPN for free.
Technically, it is not really a VPN, but a Proxy service, but it is still a good step in the right direction.
They have been doing this for a while now, but the speeds were horrible. They seem to have sorted that out now though.

Get Opera HERE
During installation, you can import your bookmarks and shizz from Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge and Internet explorer without jumping through any hoops.

Once installed, go to Settings (Click the 'O' top-left to get the menu) > Advanced >Privacy & Security. Scroll down to 'VPN' and enable it.
You can also set it to bypass the VPN on search engines like Google to give you results more suited to your location.
The only issue I have found with it is that Youtube recommends loads of videos in a foreign language ;)

bakEQuatorial

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Some additional info.

Opera browser now has the built-in ability to use a VPN for free.
Technically, it is not really a VPN, but a Proxy service, but it is still a good step in the right direction.
They have been doing this for a while now, but the speeds were horrible. They seem to have sorted that out now though.

Get Opera HERE
During installation, you can import your bookmarks and shizz from Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge and Internet explorer without jumping through any hoops.

Once installed, go to Settings (Click the 'O' top-left to get the menu) > Advanced >Privacy & Security. Scroll down to 'VPN' and enable it.
You can also set it to bypass the VPN on search engines like Google to give you results more suited to your location.
The only issue I have found with it is that Youtube recommends loads of videos in a foreign language ;)
Cannot find the VPN. Is that feature not available for IOS?