• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Maximizing Outdoor Autos - Guide to Growing Under the Sun

E Grower

Did I see what?
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
SAG Northern Lights Blue Glue & Zamnesia seeds Amnesia Haze
If you are not able to introduce the plants to sunlight properly and need to simply put them out, try to pick a day that is cloudy and overcast, ideally with a few days of cloudy weather to acclimate them.
Not going to happen here. I will have to shade them a little, but they are in my tent now. Maybe that will help? :shrug:

kra1t

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Day 20.

RQS Royal Jack in the front
RQS White Widow behind

Last edited:

kra1t

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Day 20.

RQS Royal Jack in the front
RQS White Widow behind
If I want to LST them when do I start and should I? Plants in a different location with slightly less sunlight have grown a little taller with less width then the plants pictured.

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
If I want to LST them when do I start and should I? Plants in a different location with slightly less sunlight have grown a little taller with less width then the plants pictured.
I like to start LST around day 20-25, nothing too intensive needed. Just enough to give secondary branches a bit more lights and let them think the have a shot at becoming the apically dominant tip.

kra1t

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

Plants from different location in greenhouse. Two plants in the middle (RQS White Widow front, RQS Haze + CBD aka Stress Killer at 21 days old back). Plant on the right RQS Stress Killer 19 days is a transplant (transplanted seven days ago). Small plants on the left dutch pssion durban poison 9 days old.

I think they all look a tad to small/skinny maybe except for the white widow. Do they need more light? Grow medium is exactly the same as plants in location no. 1 but these here have 7 gallon bags and I have fed them with nettle manure once. Other location only has 5 gallon grow bags and has not been fed anything yet.

Location one plants for reference:

Again this is my first grow. Any thoughts and insights would be highly appreciated! Thanks for reading :).

kra1t

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
28 days...

The weakest looking plant was transplanted after 14 days and is showing yellow leafs. Any thoughts?

Transplanted plant:

26 days old.

Following plants are 28 days old:

White Widow location two to little sunshine? Seems to be stretching for light?

White Widow location one (roof top)

Critical Cheese (back) and royal jack in the front (roof top)

kra1t

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

I haven’t fertilized them. They are growing in super soil. To little or to much nutes? Should I be worried? 33 days old. Started flowering around 26-28.

kra1t

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Location one plants didnt get to much sunlight but should be ready for harvest soon. How do I best determine when to chop them down?

Day 71:

stedimed

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Location one plants didnt get to much sunlight but should be ready for harvest soon. How do I best determine when to chop them down?

Day 71:

What Skell said, really it's invaluable! you be alright :thumbsup: