Sweet Seeds

May Give away

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Nothing has change that's why I didn't answer. Still nothing, all but give up on them. Same reason I dont order from truenorthseeds any more. Them don't keep up with stock.

Hi @blue
7 days ago I already indicated to @Bigg Al through a private message: (and I haven't received a response yet)

Also, to @Only1Sky I have answered the private message I received today from him.

They must understand that we try to do everything possible to solve the situation, but it does not depend solely on us.

Do not worry, sooner or later will all have your prizes. :d5:

Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

blue

Unicorn Hunter
Staff member
Global Moderator
May 17, 2013
Hi @blue
7 days ago I already indicated to @Bigg Al through a private message: (and I haven't received a response yet)

Also, to @Only1Sky I have answered the private message I received today from him.

They must understand that we try to do everything possible to solve the situation, but it does not depend solely on us.

Do not worry, sooner or later will all have your prizes. :d5:

Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo
Thanks Apolo!
:bighug:

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Thank you for having a little faith! Sweet Seeds is the only vendor on site that does monthly seed give aways, on top of random ones like this, and they have ALWAYS come through!
Never doubted them, but the North American distributor is the problem, and them not keeping up stock.