MC 2.0 doses?

Discussion in 'Greenleaf Nutrients' started by slowandeasy, Jan 15, 2019.

1. slowandeasy

slowandeasy Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

So I have a giant bag of MC still. But I just got a smaller ordered up of the new version to try. It says it has increased many things. So has anyone tried mixing this stuff and using it? I will have to experiment a little, as I use some of the Additiives with the original version. May not need as much SC, BE, or CMP? Probably no BE for me with these formula, it is strong. Hopefully reduce my CMP use too. I will report Strength and pH once it comes and I make up a jug. I will do a nice side by side too. Peace, slowandeasy

Tags:
  2. R_HIDIA

R_HIDIA Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Thanks for posting this. I’m switching over shortly and I’m sure it will definitely help myself and others who are looking to get started with this new formula!

3. TreyDogg

TreyDogg Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Yeah ive got a bunch of mega crop already too. But I need some cal mag so may order that and place that free bag on the list too. But I will do this next run on what I know. Will wait to try mc2 later on. See what yall say.

4. Greenleaf Nutrients

Greenleaf Nutrients Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

Currently Smoking:
    White Widow
    The Nitrogen level is pretty much the same with the 2 different versions, the newer one has higher PK. So as far as usage, you won't really have to make any changes for dosage. The main change would be being much less reliant on any additive or supplements.

5. slowandeasy

So, what about Cal-Mag? I have to use it with my Coco and Cobs. Do you think it will require less with 2.0? Thanks

Cali-Dream, Mcdee, Mizzo81 and 2 others like this.
  6. R_HIDIA

R_HIDIA Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Ok. Order placed earlier today! Ended up grabbing MC,SC, BE, and CMP all 2500g size plus the 750g MC freebie! I haven’t run the numbers but I’m assuming that I should be ok for a while. I don’t think I’ll ever run more than 8 max at any given time so is it wrong for me to think I’m covered for 2019? All experienced MegaCrop users feel free to chime in!

7. DaddyFatSax

DaddyFatSax Auto Warrior

does mega crop self ph to the correct level like some other more expensive products on the market?

HemiSync likes this.
  8. HemiSync

HemiSync Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast

Currently Smoking:
    Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
    No but you if you use the same water source you can get a real feel for what it’s going to be each time you mix it. Like I know, when I’m done mixing MC with five gallons of my rainwater I will need 0.5ml of pH Up to get it where I want it. Also for me and the way I use it there is very very little pH drift after adjusting.

Mcdee likes this.
  9. DaddyFatSax

DaddyFatSax Auto Warrior

right on, i was trying not to buy some up and down and then calibration fluid for the ph meter but seems i might have to

HemiSync and slowandeasy like this.
  10. slowandeasy

I would not use it without a pH meter if you have not tried it with your water. Everyone has different water. It stays pretty stable in my jugs, but I need a little pH UP when I make it. I can make mine without reading the pH, because I have used it a lot and I use RO water. If you use the Additives, they can effect the pH as well. When I tried to use it in a Reservoir, it was not staying stable and was rising. So I hand water them. Maybe 2.0 will work better in my Drip Stake/Pump system?

pop22, puffer1958, Mcdee and 2 others like this.