Me and My Pee Pee

• Is sex pre-determined in regular (non-feminized) cannabis seeds? Give us your opinions and thoughts on the subject!

Click Here for the Thread!
  • Win Bruce Banner

CGR

Auto Warrior
Dec 5, 2012
This is very exciting for me and scary all at the same time, i have worked like a government mule for most of my life and i have listened to what THEY told me to do about my ailments and some of it work but most of it just mask the problem and got worst . i have been a victim of fast food fast life and everything moving at the speed of lite ..lol....but in the last 4 or 5 yrs i have slowed down I'm 47 yrs old i'm not a drinker but i will drink in social setting once or twice a year .i recently stop smoking and started vaping nicotine ,just that alone i feel better the only prescription med's i take is meloxicam for arthritis and Hydro's as needed for pain (ONLY AT BED TIME) and oh yeah my doctor put me on a vit.d prescription for three months i'm done with it now but i still don't know what is was for :shrug:
Ok so here we go :

I'l be taking 3 readings a day every 8hours starting with first pee pee in the morning and i will report them the next morning here

Ph of water coming into the house is 8.1

Thank you
CGR

Reactions: Nan and RML

mallo

Serial Chiller
Jun 1, 2013
Congrats on moving to vape nicotine, that's a big step. What are you checking the ph of your pee for? My moms husband is a biology professor and for one of his kids science projects, they watered a house plant with only pee for 2 months. Low and behold, the plant lived. Good luck with your ph whatever its for.:group:

Reactions: RML

CGR

Auto Warrior
Dec 5, 2012
It's to balance my ph , so i can absorb all the vit. my body needs to to be healthy read this https://www.autoflower.net/forums/f64/ cant find the post with the info but its in there some where and lots of good stuff in pee for plants ..mainly N if i'm not mistakeing

mallo

Serial Chiller
Jun 1, 2013
Well that is an interesting self experiment. Sending some nutrient absorption vibes your way!

CGR

Auto Warrior
Dec 5, 2012
Got it brother..........and thanks for the thread on smoking iou a slap :slap: for that :five:

BayLee420

Chef de la ganja
Mar 9, 2013
Urine is one of the fastest acting, most excellent source of N-P-K and trace elements for plants, delevered in a form that's perfect for assimilation. Not only that, we have a constant supply year round of it; and it's FREE.

Human urine is sterile and free of bacteria; it's when it get old (24 Hours) that we get the wee-wee smell. It's too strong to put on plants directly. When poured on the compost heap it makes an fabulous accelerator/activator, with the benefits of adding more nutrients.

Dilute one part urine to 10-15 parts water for use on pot plants. DO NOT USE as a foliar spray.

Reactions: RML and Qman1515