Thank you!Great thourogh review mate- sounds like remo has done their homework.
And those colas are monsters! Top growing brother
Awesome! I am glad you enjoyed the ride also. I was thinking that next time someone wants to grill you about an example of a hydro grow done and finished around 6.2 pH, you can always point at this grow. It certainly works. I am glad I found your nutrients man.Phenominal!! Awesome praise and humble thank you!!
Thank you Eekman! Dry weight ended up being 277g. I bit less than I estimated but still over 1 gpw. Even though the bud hasn't had enought time to cure properly we had to vape some already and it was really smooth and good flavour already. So in that regard, Remo Nutrients do their job really good too.Very nice Medgrower, Fine job indeed.
dude you need to come on over to my journal and join on in, I can you help in many ways (been through all you problems with Remo), I have charts and systems work out with Remo over the past 3 years... here a pic of my recent harvest... here the link to my main on going journal - https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/slaters-garden.64528/Hi, newbie here. I have been using remo for about 3 grows now, every single one of them has succumb to some strange problems. Currently my grow is experiencing Nitrogen Claw unlike any claw ive seen before, the last 3 did the same and within a week most if not all the foilage dried and died. Basically the central vein seems to exhibit unusual growth causing the leaves to cup downward while extruding upwards at the vein, then comes burning and leaf drop. Run off is around 6.0 using lytmus paper to test. I ran my PPM at 400 for the previous 2 this time i got a syringe and done it by the ML. All in a coco soil mix 50/50, 1 bio tab to remove the need for serious feeding.
I gave for the first and only feed for the current grow, 1ml Remo Micro and 1ml Magnifical. Within the day the signs began to show, im not sure if im doing something wrong or i have bad nutrients. I completed one grow using them with no real problems, slight chlorosis and a lil burn, i started feeding halfway through the grow as i just purchased the set and all was well, a successful harvest. Then problem after problem.
If anyone can help or has even had the same experience and can assure me the nutirents are at fault (bad batch im guessing) please, pipe up.