• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

MEDIC GROW LED PRODUCT SHOWCASE

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum Gucci/ grape dosi/ trizkits
At 80% I can usually keep the temps mid 80’s which is actually working out cuz mid to high 70’s I have trouble with keeping rh where stuff falls in proper vpd range!

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
That far along and still only 40% power? From your kill-a-watt that's only 292W, and you measured 800+ ppfd at 18". That light appears to be very strong and quite efficient. How's the heat output? I think @Fermented_Fruitz mentioned he was having a heat issue?
Heat has not been a problem. At the 40% power level I've been reading 79 temp and 75 rh at the canopy. Lights-out nightime readings are 73F / 60RH.

Still getting stretch, so some of the plants are getting real close now to the light. Tallest ones are about 8" down and get 830-910 PPFD (depending on where in the tent they are). The shortest is 27" below the light and getting about 530 PPFD. I plan to raise the light and increase the watts in the next day.

Meanwhile, flower development has begun, just as expected - about 12 days into the 12x12 light cycle. @Medic Grow LED @Trichome farmer

13.tent a.jpg
13.tent b.jpg

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Shortly after the last posting, I raised the light and kicked up the power level to 60%. Heat is still no problem; my exhaust fan runs periodically (on demand from the Inkbird temp controller) and keeps the tent in the low 70s. Here's a view just a few days into flower.

13.tent c 60%.jpg

13.tent a.jpg
13.tent b.jpg

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(