1. Festivus is wrapping up. Stop in and congratulate the winners. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/forums/3rd-annual-afn-festivus/
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow  New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Discussion in 'New Growers Grow Journals' started by Medimadness, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Medimadness

Medimadness The Beige Thumb CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Amnesia OG, Super Lemon Haze Rosin, Super Lemon Haze
    Here's some pics of the dry top colas

Attached Files:

2. Medimadness

Currently Smoking:
    Aw man everything is shaping up nicely, with Tilda due to flush in 7-10 and down withing the next 14 days!

That should leave me just about enough room to veg two Candy Dawgs for the battle, and allowing me to give the entry plant more space than I usually would so they can become some true crackers and leave me some room for thethe sec leg should all go well with this one!

Exciting times when your grow starts coming together after getting past those first couple harvests!

3. NiceOption

NiceOption Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Tangie'Matic, Pineapple Express, 8 Ball Kush
    I can smell em from here! Nice job dude. I gotta get some cheese in my life. Shopping about for a nice classic cheese to add to the tent.

The list is getting longer by the day....

4. archie gemmill

archie gemmill trying to roll joints Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Correction Continuously Smoking
    nice growing :thumbsup: big jar o weeeeeeeed :d5: and another harvest in a fortnight :woohoo:
    keep er lit.
    :pighug:

5. davisgirl

davisgirl THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.

Great job Medi! These ladies are picture perfect ... the structure is amazing. You have a real talent and passion for growing and it shows in your girls. Well done mate! :slap:

6. Medimadness

Currently Smoking:
    Looks more like it will be tomorrow as it turns out! Decided to cut the flush short to 5 days because she was far too amber already and I want something lighter since Ive experienced the effect of almost 100% amber (which is lovely) I would prefer a little day weed.
    Doubt I will notice a difference to the end product in terms of taste as she's so damn fragrant however I could have timed things better but that's hard when you know none of the strains you're growing but the high is more important than aroma in my opinion.

As it turns out I yeilded over 43 grams of perfectly smokable bud off of Greta after just a 5 day cure so she put out most valuable buds to this desperately dry grower since I can pinch a mid bud or two when I burp every day.

After a quick dry blueberry bud however she will need a bit of curing to level out the high. Can't wait to try them both after a proper cure!

7. Medimadness

Currently Smoking:
    Final pics of Tilda, or Blueberry Auto Zamnesia seeds day 75 in soil (10 days past breeder

Tiniest little thing with the most killer looking buds that the stems can barely support. Which is surprising when you think of her height!

Her aroma is the full on classic Blueberry, full on fruit and background notes of poop and Afghan musk.

She gets the chop tomorrow and I can't believe how dark blue/green/purple she has gone with "blonde" highlights lol

IMG_20190112_141815.jpg IMG_20190112_141801.jpg

Showing her super dense buds, showing around 30% amber, she exploded so quickly over the last couple weeks and ripened to exactly where I want her
    IMG_20190112_141859.jpg IMG_20190112_141830.jpg

I look forward to getting her in the jars as she has well and truly exceeded my expectations

NiceOption, TheMongol and davisgirl like this.
  8. Medimadness

Currently Smoking:
    Northern lights Auto Augusta day 46 in soil and still exploding ahead of everyone else:

So far she has developed so much frost and budsites coming on so well especially her four dominant colas after topping and LST which has been very minimal by my standards.
    IMG_20190112_141247.jpg
    Fantastic plant with a beautiful classic NL aroma, the only comparison worth making!

I really can't wait to see how she fills out the jars, soon I'm going to be rolling in more bud than I'll know what to do with (well that's not true, obviously haha)
    IMG_20190112_141322.jpg

Her current height is a lovely 42cm from base to her equally distributed colas.

will update the rest of my garden tomorrow after my post-harvest log

Peace out AFN and have a great weekend!

9. davisgirl

davisgirl THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.

Wow that Tilda is quite a looker. Makes me think I need to run a blueberry strain soon...

10. Iriee Vibez

Iriee Vibez Just a guy with a cabinet and 2 plants...

Currently Smoking:
    Gorilla Glue #4, Critical Purple
    Nice job, Medi! Looks like some top shelf toke! Here is a well deserved...

:slap: