• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

JohnnyShake

aka Cool Beans
Reaction score
Just waiting for some new genetics in the mail and I'll get the ball rolling [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am still waiting for my black Friday Mephisto order [emoji21] I feel your pain!

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
Welcome back meef bro great to see you back at it again :d5:

MeefChief

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey @MeefChief What brand coco coir do you use?
Honestly, I used whatever cheap brick that my local shop carried. I'd recommend Canna coco coir if you want consistent fluffy quality stuff. I'm not that picky.

Think

Outside the box
Reaction score
Honestly, I used whatever cheap brick that my local shop carried. I'd recommend Canna coco coir if you want consistent fluffy quality stuff. I'm not that picky.

Okay cool. is all coco the same? not sure if different coco with buffer ph differently.

MeefChief

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Not all coco is treated the same. Coco coir is an inert media, what you put in there is what the plant gets.