1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice
  2. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

MEGA CROP 2.0 750g free sample promo

Discussion in 'Greenleaf Nutrients' started by Greenleaf Nutrients, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Buck

Buck Auto Warrior

@Greenleaf Nutrients I would like to know the same thing as I just purchase some of this product. This stuff is super concentrated and I am not sure where to begin when adding it to MegaCrop.

2. Eephus

Eephus Canadian Cannabis Cultivator

Currently Smoking:
    Black Indica
    Love it when presents come in the mail!

Attached Files:

3. Recycled

Recycled Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Can’t speak for them and this is by no means scientific. But grow 2 I used MC 2.0 at 5 grams/gal on all but one, a 24k from mephisto. She got an added 1 gram of BE during flower. I saw no difference when I compared her to the other 24k at harvest. I’m doing it again on this grow too for SODK and GWK, just for the hek of it. So 5 gms MC+1 gram BE. Can’t let the stuff go to waste and didn’t appear to hurt anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Greenleaf Nutrients

Greenleaf Nutrients Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

Currently Smoking:
    White Widow
    No we didn't. The Bud Explosion is an optional product, it has 0 Nitrogen and good levels/ratio's of PK for Cannabis/Hemp plant genetics.
    So for auto growers, some people were complaining about MC being too 'hot', so in this case you can use lower dose of Mega Crop, and then add in Bud Explosion later and not worry about Nitrogen issues.

So depending on your setup, it may or may not offer a benefit. Its something that people can experiment with and if they notice an improvement can continue to use it. Having this separate PK product with 0 Nitrogen allows you to tailor a pretty diverse range of feeding conditions with only Mega Crop + PK (2 products). If you aren't sure, you can just use Mega Crop only and not worry.

5. MaseratiJimmy

MaseratiJimmy Welcome to the CannaZone

Just put in my order for my free sample
    Plan on running it on 3 plants to test side by side with my AN lineup!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

stedimed, HemiSync, Mizzo81 and 3 others like this.