• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

Fitzy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Golden lemon, Ghost train haze, Lee Roy, Chem,berry gelato cbd 1.1, strawberry cough
Yeah I never gave it back. He cheated last round using these so it's only fair.
I blame gmo's man damn guess they work on everything lol way size pot do you have to run and way do you feed ur pet lol

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
I blame gmo's man damn guess they work on everything lol way size pot do you have to run and way do you feed ur pet lol
I got him strung up over the plants and his head in a bag of happy frog. He almost died on me until I figured out I had the wrong end up.

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
This is pretty much a fun grow for all members that want to compete against other members here. If you started and something happened to your sprouts I give everyone the chance to get started again to continue along in the battle. We did have a few members that started earlier and came in asking if they could also join. I had left it up to the members here growing and majority said more the merrier so I added them into the battle. (Guess that was my fault but I want you all to have a good time showing off your ladies)

Beerhunter CDN

Breaker of Colas
Reaction score
Lmao well I'm going to dump the rest of my 1000g bag of MC on top of soil and put it in the bathtub and fill it with water.
Hahaha!! I see where this is going. We’ll see how your bathtub stands up to my swimming pool and the pallet of MC I just ordered! Now I have to figure out where to get 3000 gallons of Coco Coir....:woohoo1:

In all seriousness though, I’m just happy to complete my harvest and hopefully learn something along the way about these plants. It’s all win win as far as I’m concerned. We grow our plants, throw in a little trash talk, harvest, and enjoy the buds of our labour. If I’m extremely lucky, I might grow out a competitive plant and be happy. Best of luck to you @STILLSMOKIN and all others, I’m looking forward to see what you can do.

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Hahaha!! I see where this is going. We’ll see how your bathtub stands up to my swimming pool and the pallet of MC I just ordered! Now I have to figure out where to get 3000 gallons of Coco Coir....:woohoo1:

In all seriousness though, I’m just happy to complete my harvest and hopefully learn something along the way about these plants. It’s all win win as far as I’m concerned. We grow our plants, throw in a little trash talk, harvest, and enjoy the buds of our labour. If I’m extremely lucky, I might grow out a competitive plant and be happy. Best of luck to you @STILLSMOKIN and all others, I’m looking forward to see what you can do.
I'll be updating in about 5hrs, I'll tag you in update so everyone can dropout at the same time. :crying::worship:

Best part of competition is the budding phase, then the banter begins. It's all in good fun.

:bighug:

TheArchitect

Less is More
Reaction score
Ok we are onto week 7 checkoff pic updates Week 7 updates June 12th - 18th
I still have a few missing week 6 @Prophetiko @IzzyTheGrower @SOOTDAWG @TheArchitect
Thanks for the reminder, however, have to inform that I'm out. I'm flush with flower from my latest run and decided to toss the DG's outdoors into the garden to run their natural course.

Catch you next time around. Cheers all.