• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

MrOldBoy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
I've already narrowed it down to two strains from my stash. She will be the only plant in the grow space this set so she won't have to share anything. I still think that unless @MrOldBoy gets hit by a plague of locusts its going to be a battle for second - but I'll be there with guns blazing.

(*pay no attention to my continued efforts to psyche out @MrOldBoy with high praise and damnation. All's fair in love and war and growing killer plants)

This current crop of growers looks great and has battled through a lot of adversity with the Site issues and summer heat. I'm looking forward to seeing the polls.
:pass:

Did I mention?

My Worms, THE WORLD’S GREATEST GARDENERS, will be joining the Battle?

MrOldBoy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
:worship:

Use some Aqua Net Professional Hair Spray .... guaranteed to hold them up ..... and ...... later it acts as starter fluid, highly recommend!
:pass:
Thanks for the tip, may have to pass on that ideal though. Juan done good, I don't believe you will ever see him again...