Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Iriee Vibez

Just a guy with a cabinet and 2 plants...
Apr 27, 2018
Currently Smoking
Blue Toof Special, Glueberry OG
@bushmasterar15

Week 11 Update

Blue Toof Special Pheno

Day 67

I still have a couple more weeks for these buds to fatten up. Should be done right on time. Fruity with a little skunk is how I describe the scent. Really sticky stuff. Looks tasty. I added AN Overdrive to the reservoir to help the colas grow be their best selves!

Day 67 - 4.jpg

Day 67 - 7.jpg

Attachments

D

Deleted Grower A

Iriee Vibez

Just a guy with a cabinet and 2 plants...
Apr 27, 2018
Currently Smoking
Blue Toof Special, Glueberry OG
That's awesome man is it giving off a skunky/cheesey smell that my favorite pheno so far
Hey Fitz! I definitely am getting fruity/berry scent, too! Mostly from the battle plant. It's hard to decipher what the smaller plant in the back is doing scent-wise. She may be cheesy, but I am thinking the special pheno should be the same for both plants, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: bushmasterar15

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Feb 20, 2018
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Hey Fitz! I definitely am getting fruity/berry scent, too! Mostly from the battle plant. It's hard to decipher what the smaller plant in the back is doing scent-wise. She may be cheesy, but I am thinking the special pheno should be the same for both plants, right?

Special pheno only means that while making the strain one stood out more than the rest. So they reversed it and then sell seeds as special pheno. But chances of getting that pheno is more likely when reversed.

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Feb 20, 2018
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
@bushmasterar15

Week 11 Update

Blue Toof Special Pheno

Day 67

I still have a couple more weeks for these buds to fatten up. Should be done right on time. Fruity with a little skunk is how I describe the scent. Really sticky stuff. Looks tasty. I added AN Overdrive to the reservoir to help the colas grow be their best selves!

View attachment 1077904
View attachment 1077907
I've watched this closely ever since that crazy defol, impressive comeback from her. Do you get better yeilds with this technique or have you done a comparison?

Fitzy

Auto Warrior
May 28, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blue toof, auto kush, pineapple express x silverback crack, and royal gorilla x blue toof

I'm not sure I love mephisto for sure but I see a lot of different growth size bud structure ect that are different even though it's the same strain I've had this occur nemurus times to me with only there originals like SODK. That cheesy smell should come through soon and again great job she looks