Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
@bushmasterar15 Week 11 update. BlueToof at day 83. :toke: Normally I'd be doing a lot of defoliating here, but she's so sticky and hard to get to in the autopot at the rear of the tent, that I just have been letting her do her thing.

84.BT (83) a.JPG
84.BT (83) d.JPG

Iriee Vibez

Just a guy with a cabinet and 2 plants...
Apr 27, 2018
Currently Smoking
Blue Toof Special, Glueberry OG
@Iriee Vibez - yeh, Roger That .... after 1st week of flower. :greencheck::coffee:Your picture of this on page 51 shows the stage of flower development --- is that when you did the defol, or would you say you did it several days earlier? :cool1:
Hey Only! I would say that it wasn't close to the end of the first week, give or take a day or so.

Iriee Vibez

Just a guy with a cabinet and 2 plants...
Apr 27, 2018
Currently Smoking
Blue Toof Special, Glueberry OG

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
Looking great, Only! Buds look very tasty! What does yours smell like in there?
There's 3 other strains in the tent, so I'm not clear on the smell. I'll have to get back to you on that after I've gotten intimate with a crushed a leaf :biggrin: I'm curious to see if we can tell much difference between your Special Pheno and my illuminauto [HASHTAG]#29[/HASHTAG].

Prophetiko

Making Medicine
Staff member
Global Moderator
Nov 30, 2016
Welp, here's my final pic. I forgot to dilute my sts spray and it reversed the entire bottom half of the plant, lmao! But, I now have way more Tyrone Stomper fem pollen than I could ever use. Even got a few s1 seeds. Her job is done, even though the bud won't be ready for another month. I'll take her down tonight to get the last of the pollen and seeds.

You all did a great job growing. Hopefully you learned from your grow and by watching the others! Thanks @bushmasterar15 for always keeping things in order! I wish you were the commish for my fantasy football league, lol.
20190708_194437~2.jpg

ColoradoDreaming420

Almost type I on the Karashev Scale
Dec 3, 2018
Just curious, because some of you are just good at taking pictures. Anyone else getting over 1/2 pound dried off a single plant?