Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Jc420bigbud

O.G. Stoner
Oct 7, 2018
Currently Smoking
Cinderella 99, acdc CBD, honeysuckle, blue cheese, bubblegum, what's my name so much.
I genuinely could have voted for three completely different plants than the ones I voted for and still been happy with my vote.

Great job one and all!
@Fitzy needs to b in the championship battle for sure this guy is running his own mephisto crosses! Hes got something special for the next round ! I want to see it!

Fitzy

Auto Warrior
May 28, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blue toof, auto kush, pineapple express x silverback crack, and royal gorilla x blue toof
@Fitzy needs to b in the championship battle for sure this guy is running his own mephisto crosses! Hes got something special for the next round ! I want to see it!
Thanks man I very much appreciate the kind words either way I will document the next one I'm surprised I'm even close to placing thanks everyone who's voting and again to @bushmasterar15 and everyone else who stuck out through the outtage/ down time I'm glad everyone stayed and I had fun which is wat I care most about well and learning