1. Hey everyone we're pushing to get our social media kicked into high gear and we need awesome grow pictures from growers like YOU! Pictures in all stages of growth, harvest, buds, trichs, you name it, if it's worthy to be shown let's get them out there!

Click here to submit in!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to our Home Cannabis Autoflower Group. We have an Assembly point for you all in Introductions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come help us test out our new product raffle software for a chance to win a box of swag from SensiBox! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Thanks to hairyman..Mizzo81...HushHush..& Seymourbud for Reporting the Bud selling spam...Cheers..we got him... #memberpower
    Dismiss Notice

Mephisto Alien Vs Triangle F2 and Ripley's OG - Timber Lights and Goobox

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by eamonn, May 8, 2018.

1. eamonn

eamonn Snidely

Currently Smoking:
    Ripley's OG
    Alien Vs Triangle F2 and Ripley's OG - 2 beans of each planted. They are currently 5 1/2 weeks from germ. Tallest is one of the Alien Vs Triangle at 42" - the rest are about 36" - stretch is starting to slow and they have been fed gobox nutes at full dose since day 14. Both are heavy feeders. Only grow nutes so far...I'll start bloom nutes with next feed. I transplanted everything from solo cups at day 7. I haven't defoliated and will do a progressive harvest instead. That way the lower bud sites will still see plenty of light. 1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg

2. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

Nice looking plants. Should be some abundant yields.

I am currently running a test with two White Widows that are close to harvest. One has a reflector, one doesn't. The reflector plant grew faster and will finish earlier than the non reflector plant. The non reflector passed the reflector and settled about 3" taller, is tighter and will yield a little more. I'm gonna do another test next run, probably with supers.

stedimed and eamonn like this.
  3. eamonn

eamonn Snidely

Currently Smoking:
    Ripley's OG
    Interesting...what kind of WW are you growing?

At the outset of this grow I had never transplanted an auto as everyone said I shouldn't and i was afraid something bad might happen....but these are ahead at this point of every auto grow I started in the finishing pot. Interesting about the reflector. I have a 400 Watt Vero COB and a pair of P300 LED's - I find a pretty large difference, not so much in size but density of the nugs. the Vero COBs grow rock hard nugs.

stedimed likes this.
  4. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

Dinafem, my favored breeder.
    It's amazing the kind of trauma that autoflowers can take and bounce back from. Some users in here top their auto's.

eamonn, stedimed and bushmasterar15 like this.
  5. stedimed

stedimed Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

subbed, I like my Ripley's. Good job!

eamonn likes this.
  6. eamonn

eamonn Snidely

Currently Smoking:
    Ripley's OG
    I grew a Critical Plus 2.0 and it was superb. I think I'll give the WW a shot. I haven't topped an auto yet but I think I'll give it a try!

stedimed likes this.
  7. eamonn

eamonn Snidely

Currently Smoking:
    Ripley's OG
    Thanks! It really is exceptional!

stedimed likes this.
  8. eamonn

eamonn Snidely

Currently Smoking:
    Ripley's OG
    Thanks! I certainly hope so :smoking:

stedimed likes this.
  9. eamonn

eamonn Snidely

Currently Smoking:
    Ripley's OG
    6 weeks from seed and things are chugging along nicely. Full dose grow nutes from 2 weeks until 4 days ago. They have had 2 feedings of bloom nutes since then and are packing on weight. They are on 24/0 lighting. The room is hot but I have a ton of air movement. I also cleaned out a lot of the peach fuzz and popcorn stuff at the very bottom to facilitate better air circ. No real defoliating though. The COB light is 15" above the 43" plant and still penetrates through the plant to the floor. Very even bud development as a result. 2222.jpeg

Scarol and stedimed like this.
  10. Tyler_Durden88

Tyler_Durden88 BUDAGEDON!!!!

Currently Smoking:
    Dont smoke lol
    That looks like perfect setup for a SCROG.

stedimed and eamonn like this.