Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Waybigger

Auto Warrior
Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 1061285 View attachment 1061288 View attachment 1061285 View attachment 1061285 Guys, I need some Help! I had two HubbaBubba's going great as of last weekend. Today i checked them and they were completely burned up! All of the leave were dried, and brown to a crisp!

I did try adding some epsom salt and baking soda to my last water feeding, as i read it was near impossible to give them too much of these two things, but decided to chance it as an experiment! is this where i went wrong? ...Or could it just have been the heat?

I'm horrified to show a picture of it, very DEPRESSING :-( Any help is appreciated and i know this post might be better in a different section, but my Mephisto family is always best for advice.. Going to try and salvage some of the flower.. not real sure what to do :-( but obviously need to make some positive changes.. I did not have any such problems in previous grows.. same lights, etc.

Was it the epsom salt and baking soda, or the heat ?

Last edited:

KREATURE

1-2 OUNCER
Apr 24, 2018
Currently Smoking
Meds I grew GG4 & NL
I missed watering by a day or two my first grow and that happened to me-not as bad but the same-they lived and I still harvested. You in soil?