Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Jun 3, 2017
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
Grape walker kush, have one running now, haven't run the strain before, anyone that's grown GWK, is she a little light sensitive? I've got a girl rotating her fans vertically a couple hours from lights out.

Roasty McToasty

Shepherd of Fire
Aug 19, 2016
Currently Smoking
White Chem, CDLC, White Crack, Ghost Toof
Grape walker kush, have one running now, haven't run the strain before, anyone that's grown GWK, is she a little light sensitive? I've got a girl rotating her fans vertically a couple hours from lights out.
I recall the same thing on mine. I just kept on with same lighting. I thought it might of been the fan blowing in from the side, Idk. Plant turned out killer in the end, So wouldn't worry too much.

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Jun 3, 2017
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
I recall the same thing on mine. I just kept on with same lighting. I thought it might of been the fan blowing in from the side, Idk. Plant turned out killer in the end, So wouldn't worry too much.
4 others all praying, different strains, she gets about 18 hours in and just turns those fans sideways! She looks like she's waving me off...I can take a hint...
I've been told no before.

Actually a little surprised, have my lights above 30" and down @ 60%. She better get her groove on before the others start flowering and that goes to 100%. Light blasting shall commence in a week or two.

Recycled

Auto Warrior
Nov 12, 2018
Yes my last grow. Not light sensitive...veg under 4K CMH, flower under 3k CMH and 2 autocobs. She drank and ate heavy during flower. Wonderful smoke. Up there with sour stomper in my opinion.

Edit: she was grown with single SODK and jarred at day 86. 2 fans running and ac running entire grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank Nitty

Mephisto Maniac
Apr 21, 2018
Currently Smoking
Og fire cookie,skunk,nl big bud...
Yeah man! By itself its not a gigantic earthshaking move but ya get enough lil touches like that and it really can add up and help a grow!
Some people thought that i was crazy for doing that but when i saw how close the res was to the plant i figured it was a good idea to put some Mylar there...

MMMi

Auto Warrior
Feb 21, 2019
Yea they take cc and it was easy, free shipping worldwide aswell I think I used my visa debit
Huh, I was looking and almost pulled the trigger on those but it said "Coming Soon" for CC/BTC so I passed and snagged some on sale Meph instead.

Reactions: stedimed