Photoperiod Grow Mephisto genetics/night owl seeds

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

mnbuds

Auto Warrior
Aug 29, 2018
Update on the whole tent ,

My oldest strawberry nugz had her cola removed on day 68 to allow light to get to them lowers, her cola came to just under 5 grams dried, I'm thinking combined I'll be lucky to get an ounce from both of em. The oldest sn is slowly getting harvested. The 2nd will come down around the 75 day mark.

My WA x BM began recieving some calmag to address the yellowing in her leaves. Starting to see some frost on her. The pollen sacks are steadily increasing in size, another week or 2 and I think they'll open up. When her pollen is ready I'll be hitting a number of lower sites/branches on her to make beans.

My Blue microverse got flushed yesterday, really hoping she thickens up a bit more in the next few weeks.

Sour livers starting to throw frost , shes sharing the wa x bm feed so shes also recieving calmag now.

The Goldilocks Zone is blowing up, shes already over a foot tall and is as thick as a pencil. Her and Gold Glue have recieved only 2 feeds of light nutes so far, besides that it's just been green aminos and mammoth p in ph adjusted tap water.
My GG began throwing preflowers around day 22. Shes kinda crammed into the corner of the tent but shes still making good progress.

My Deep Blue C is looking like she might be having issues. Shes only on day 11 but I feel like shes smaller then she should be. Shell get her first feed of nutes on week 2.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hypathetical Gardener

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
May 16, 2018
Update on the whole tent ,

My oldest strawberry nugz had her cola removed on day 68 to allow light to get to them lowers, her cola came to just under 5 grams dried, I'm thinking combined I'll be lucky to get an ounce from both of em. The oldest sn is slowly getting harvested. The 2nd will come down around the 75 day mark.

My WA x BM began recieving some calmag to address the yellowing in her leaves. Starting to see some frost on her. The pollen sacks are steadily increasing in size, another week or 2 and I think they'll open up. When her pollen is ready I'll be hitting a number of lower sites/branches on her to make beans.

My Blue microverse got flushed yesterday, really hoping she thickens up a bit more in the next few weeks.

Sour livers starting to throw frost , shes sharing the wa x bm feed so shes also recieving calmag now.

The Goldilocks Zone is blowing up, shes already over a foot tall and is as thick as a pencil. Her and Gold Glue have recieved only 2 feeds of light nutes so far, besides that it's just been green aminos and mammoth p in ph adjusted tap water.
My GG began throwing preflowers around day 22. Shes kinda crammed into the corner of the tent but shes still making good progress.

My Deep Blue C is looking like she might be having issues. Shes only on day 11 but I feel like shes smaller then she should be. Shell get her first feed of nutes on week 2.

Looking good in there!!
Ive run a mutant fugue state from mephisto. And i had a cookies mutant from someone else before it died. But i cant say ive run across too many mutants. Its not unheard of. Keep planting seeds and the law of averages will be in your favor.

Sent by a weed nerd

Reactions: mnbuds

mnbuds

Auto Warrior
Aug 29, 2018
Looking good in there!!
Ive run a mutant fugue state from mephisto. And i had a cookies mutant from someone else before it died. But i cant say ive run across too many mutants. Its not unheard of. Keep planting seeds and the law of averages will be in your favor.

Sent by a weed nerd
Thanks HG!! [emoji120] these mutants are interesting to watch grow, just wish they pushed out a lil more bud

mnbuds

Auto Warrior
Aug 29, 2018
Quick update on the Blue Miceoverse x Wizards Aprentice pollen project,

I'm thinkin any day now these suckers are gonna pop. The sacks are really starting to swell. Theres one sack beneath the top balls that's hidden from the light, it turned white a few days ago and looks like it may have opened. But I havent noticed it drop anything when gently moving the plant

mnbuds

Auto Warrior
Aug 29, 2018
Quick update on a few of the ladies

The Goldilocks Zone is crushing it. Shes on day 36 from sprout and has passed up BM x WA in height, which I find gnarly. Since shes in the fabric pot she had about 10 inches of extra space to grow upwards before catching up with BM x WA, and she looks like shes still gonna shoot up a lil more.

Some of the pollen sacks on my reversed branch on BM x wa opened slightly , then began falling off. I've started trying to collect the ones that look ready using tweezers and placing them in a paper bag for now. ( Im not Removing her from the tent, I wont mind any oops seeds ) Though I havent noticed any pollen or dust or anything coming from the opened sacks yet. I suppose I assumed the pollen would be visible to the naked eye when the sacks opened up

mnbuds

Auto Warrior
Aug 29, 2018
Now that I think if I figured out how to post photos to afn again I got alot to update on.

Right off the bat I believe a huge shout out and thank you to @HypatheticalGardener is due for giving me help and advice on how to reverse an autoflower for pollen. Your guidance has been greatly appreciated bro!!

My Blue Microverse x Wizards Apprentice was successfully reversed and pollinated!! I flipped 1 of the lowest branches and got a very good amount of pollen. She was dusted all over with pollen as soon as I had pollen.
Shes in flush mode, been flushing for about a week now. Gonna harvest the 2 main tops in a few days and leave the lowers to let the seeds go a lil longer.

The goldilocks zone and gold glue are slowly thickening up and frosting up, also fading fast. Their being fed a mix of foxfarm big bloom, AN Ancient earth, AN nirvana , a dry amendment for flower called Indonesian, AN pirahna , mammoth p and terpinator.
TGZ and GG both smell great, but the goldilocks zone's odor is overpowering everything else in the tent. I get whiffs of peaches, sweet grapes and vanilla cream whenever I squeeze her nugs. I hit her with pollen, so hopefully she produces a few viable beans. Same for gold glue.

My Deep Blue C is doing wonderful , shes really surprised me because I thought she was supposed to be a short bushy plant. Yet shes one of the largest ladies I've managed to achieve so far, standing at 3 feet tall. I've been spraying one of her lowest branches with cs since she flipped into flower.

And to wrap up this update I got a whole trunk load of nutes from a store closing. My favorite grow store went out of business, and I managed to snag some nutes off the pallet before they got tossed out. I dont know if I'll ever use all of these different nutes, but for 85 bucks I'm not gonna complain

Attachments

Reactions: Frenjamin Banklin