• Festivus Fun has Started
  • AFN's Lighting Grower of the Year 2019 Battle has been Won by St. Tom with his Sanlight Q6W panel. Congratulations St. Tom...one for the Staff Team..Yay...

• AFN's Bomb Seed Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St. Tom with his Cosmic Bomb Auto.
    CONGRATULATIONS.

• AFN's Zamnesia Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St Tom CONGRATULATIONS St Tom - Staff Team Roar

• AFN's Seed StockersGrower of the Year 2019 was Won by Vicent Van Grow. CONGRATULATIONS ..one for the Members Team.

• Congradulations to Mañ'O'Green for winning the Short Stuff Champion of Champions 2019 with his Auto StarDawg.

IzzyTheGrower

Auto Warrior
Oct 17, 2016
id like to see that since i started with remo ive grew fat awesome colas id need to see a good side by side so if you do tag me in izzy and thanks pal
Yesssss some very nice colas no doubt remo has a nice line and ill be sure to tag ya up when i start up a journal for the side by side [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
September 1 but you can germ a few weeks early
Ripper how do these final legs work if you entered either of the last 2 do you then need to grow a plant if your placed for Sept one how does it work to be in the final

Reactions: stedimed

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Feb 18, 2016
Ripper how do these final legs work if you entered either of the last 2 do you then need to grow a plant if your placed for Sept one how does it work to be in the final
Top 5 from the first two legs are in the final leg

Reactions: stedimed

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Feb 20, 2018
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Wish i had stayed in. I thought it ended earlier and mine wouldn't be done. But oh well next time i know better.